Rivals (Fluff? Angst?)

(Modern AU)
(Villain Sasuke)
(Hero Naruto)
(Nice Sakura)
———————————————————
3rd person pov
———————————————————

   "SAKURA! BEHIND YOU!!" A raspy voice called out, the woman named Sakura threw the guy she was fighting into the guy behind her making them fall backwards together into some debris.

She looked at the man that called that out to her, "Thanks, Kakashi." She nods at him and gives him a quick smile before going to help more people get out and to safety.

"Kakashi, how are you over there?" Somebody asks. He looks down at his walkie talkie and presses a button and started talking into it, "It's good over here, all enemies taken care of. Sakura is helping people get out and check them out."

"Alright, that is good. I am going out to find 'The Cursed Nightmare', he needs to be stopped. I am ending this tonight." The voice responds with.

"Wait! Don't you think you should get a squad go help you out? Naruto! Hello?!..... Naruto...?" Kakashi tries to get Naruto to answer. Little does he know, Naruto threw his walkie talkie on the ground.

  Kakashi sighs and goes to help Sakura out for now and tell her what their leader is doing.

"WHAT?! HE IS DOING WHAT NOW?!" Sakura screeches at the top of her lungs when he tells her. She turns away and mutters something like, "Idiot leader" before turning back and nodding to Kakashi and walking away to help more people.
———————————————————
Naruto's POV
———————————————————

"Cursed Nightmare, come out. I know you're here!" Naruto shouts out, on-top of a abandoned building roof.

A figure comes out from the darkness, laughing maniacally. "Well, well if it isn't the Orange Fox himself! What a surprise, don't you think?" The shadow smirks. Orange Fox growls a little, annoyed by the cocky villain.

"I would stay long but, you know, I think that you just can't defeat me so it would be a waste of time to sit here and defeat you now." The villain says cockily.

Orange Fox's eyes widen in surprise as he knows what's about to happen. He reaches out to stop the villain but the villain just winks and jumps off the roof, leaving the hero standing there, by himself.
———————————————————
N/A
Hi!!! It's been a while. I haven't gotten any requests for oneshots lately so I didn't know what to write but I like this one. And might make it into a actual book if you guys like it and want me to? Also I don't know what category this would fall into so please tell me so I can change it! And if you guys want me to write a different book about this ship or a different ship let me know! I would love to write it! Love you guys hope you enjoy this!