Dont Like Dont Read! (Smut)

(Kinda "Public"- Sex)
(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

    "Kiba wanna play another round?" A sun-kissed blonde said to his friend over the phone. "Sure, Naruto." Kiba said. Naruto and Kiba were currently playing a game together.

   "But don't you have like stuff to do with your boyfriend?" The brown haired man asked as the screen said victory after a while. "Uh he's busy with work right now he'll be home in an hour or so..." Naruto said as they continued playing.

  'Click' Naruto was to focused and concentrated looking at the screen with his ocean-blue eyes in the dark, that he didn't here the front door nor the bedroom door in his household open and lock.

  "Hey, Naruto..." A husky and raspy voice whispered into Naruto's ear so that Kiba couldn't hear it. The blonde quickly muted himself. Snapping his head to the sound of his boyfriends voice, he started staring into the onyx eyes that were filled with lust.

  Before Naruto could respond in a flash his pants were ripped off along with his boxers leaving his lower half bare while the ravenette was still fully clothed.

  Naruto squirmed trying to close his legs seeing it unfair about being half naked while his significant other wasn't. But of course his boyfriend was stronger then him and with little effort his legs were spread apart once again.

  As if the blonde was in a spell the whole time, he had finally snapped out of it soon seeing that his boyfriend was now under his desk in between his legs, licking and teasing his tip.

  "S-Sasuke..." The blonde whined out his name wanting more as his tanned fingers trailed up from Sasuke's neck to his black hair gripping the back of it.

  Sasuke just replied by putting more of Naruto's cock in his mouth now. "Mmhhh- Ahhhh...Mh" The blonde moaned as he leaned his head back in pleasure almost forgetting about his best friend, Kiba.

  "Uh... Naruto? You there...?" Kiba asked through his mic, Naruto's eyes shot open as he was about to reach to tell Kiba he had to go Sasuke stopped him by removing his cock from his mouth and speaking.

  "Leave it and how about..." Sasuke trailed off as he moved half of his body so he could put the mouse over the unmute button. "Stay quiet we wouldn't want Kiba to hear you, now would we?" He asks as he smirks amused by Naruto's flushed face.

  He strokes his cock waiting for an answer before the blonde moans quickly nodding. He unmutes Naruto's mic and continues with what he was doing. Taking one of his hands and trailing it up under Naruto's plain white shirt playing with his buds. The other one taking the part of his cock Sasuke can't take into his mouth. Naruto tries to cover his moans with his own hands and to his surprise Kiba doesn't hear him.

  He lets out a shaky sigh before going to speak only to get one of his buds gripped on hard. He gasps and moans but quietly and just coughs to cover it up. "Y-Yea I'm here sorry I-I J-Just-Uh... Spilled some coffee on my PC so I'm trying to Uh clean the s-spilled coffee t-that's y-y'know splattered e-everywhere..." He curses himself out for stuttering but quickly closes his mouth replacing his hand back on his mouth to not moan as Sasuke starts bobbing his head and taking more of his cock in.

"Uh man you ok? You never stutter like ever..." Kiba trails off trying to think about what's happening. But he hears a shaky moan come from the other side of the call and quickly mutes himself trying to regain himself from what he heard.

While on the other side of the call Naruto's cock twitches reaching his high well almost as Sasuke quickly pulls off stopping himself from pleasuring Naruto anymore. He moves out from under the desk and goes to their bedside table in their bedroom. Quickly getting something out while Naruto quietly whines at the loss of the warm touch.

The Uchiha chuckles before quickly getting a vibrator and lifting one of Naruto's legs and putting it in his hole before he could protest.
He puts it on high, as Naruto gasps and tries to suppress his moans from coming out.

"No coming Naruto or no more pleasure for a special somebody for a month..." Sasuke whispers into the Uzumaki's ear before sitting in the bed and going on his phone.

  "Uh Naruto you there again- Sorry I- Uh Akamaru needed to go outside so I had to let him out..." Kiba says even a baby could tell he was lying but Naruto didn't wanna go into why he was lying already thinking about why he would do such a thing.

  "Yea I-I'm here..." Naruto let's put a shaky sigh after finishing his sentence glancing at Sasuke from the chair before looking back at his screen. His cock was twitching a lot but no matter what, he didn't come.

  "Do you want me to leave? I'm sure your boyfriend must be home by now and you should spend time with him." Kiba asks.
"Uh..." Naruto once again trailed off before looking at his boyfriend wanting an answer from him before answering Kiba's question.

  He got a small nod from Sasuke, "Uh- Yeah bye have a good rest of your day, Kiba." Naruto stated not giving him a chance to reply before closing everything out and ending the call.

  The Uchiha didn't get a chance to glance up at Naruto from his screen before he was straddled by his hips from the Uzumaki. "Please Sasuke, I-I need you n-now!" The blonde cried out needing pleasure from his boyfriend.

  Sasuke sighed before switching there positions and pining Naruto down onto the bed his tanned wrist together and held tightly by one pale hand around them. "You asked for it, Naruto." Sasuke whispered in his ear before nibbling on his ear lobe, earning a moan from the man underneath him.

He smirked before taking off the rest of Naruto's clothing and throwing it onto the ground. "T-This isn't fair, Sasuke!" The blonde whined. "What isn't fair?" Onyx eyes looked into his ocean-blue eyes while whispering to him.

  "I'm b-bare naked and y-your s-still fully clothed!" Naruto stuttered as he remembered the vibrator and felt it go deeper seeing Sasuke push it deeper with his pale, long fingers. He sighed before agreeing to take his clothes off.

  He grabbed lube from the bedside table, putting it on his fingers before pushing one finger into Naruto's hole. "S-Sasuke! The v-vibarator! I-It's still inside m-me!" The blonde whined as his eyes fluttered opening and looking down at the man by his bottom half smirking before opening his mouth to reply.

  "Oh, I know..." He replied before putting another finger in and scissoring the blondes hole with his fingers stretching him out. "P-Please, Hurry Sasuke!" The Uzumaki whined before moaning at the fingers going deeper into his hole moving the vibrator a bit deeper.

"Calm down, Naruto." He replied with as he took his fingered out and reached for the lube again. Putting it on his cock before lining himself up with Naruto's hole. He looks at the males face asking for permission once again. He gets a nod and starts putting his tip in.

The blonde hisses with pain as Sasuke immediately stops and stays in the position he's in, afraid of hurting the blonde. He waits for another nod before putting his cock in deeper. He bottoms out until Naruto's walls clench around Sasuke's cock and he takes it as a sign to move.

  He starts thrusting slowly but fastens his past when the blonde moans quite loudly. "Mmhhh... Ahh~ S-Sasuke, Faster!" He moans as his head sinks into the pillows the pleasure taking over his body fully now.

And so he does go faster but also deeper, feeling the vibrator touch his cock now he groans in more pleasure. Both their cocks twitch as Sasuke fastens his pace he brings one of his hands down to Naruto's cock stroking it as the blonde's eyes squeeze shut from all the pleasure he comes as Sasuke thrusts into him before coming inside him.
———————————————————
A/N
Omg this is the most I've wrote for a chapter... Its over 1,000 words. Anyways Remember Stay Hydrated And Healthy!