The Hoodie (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Their Already Dating)
(Deidara's His Brother)
(A Little Sasodei)
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

  I stole Sasuke's hoodie now you're thinking this isn't a big deal but the thing is he doesn't want me to steal his hoodies because I never give them back. So he has to hide them but he forgot that I do the laundry so I stole one.

  I walk out into the kitchen thinking Sasuke has work but no apparently it's his day off. Because as I walk in I see him Averting his eyes from his phone to me. He stares at the hoodie then at my face before he slowly walks up to me. "What did I tell you about wearing my hoodies?" He whispers in my ear. I just gulp and swat him away from me. "I don't care you don't do the laundry now do you?!" I shout as I start pouting. "Fine, Fine how about we cuddle?" He asks I open my mouth to speak but out of the blue Deidara speaks up. "No, No and a No! You will not do anything with my brother you- I- Uh- PERVERT!" Deidara shouts trying to think of a word for Sasuke. I just giggle as Sasori walks over to Deidara and grabs him by his waist. He sits down and pulls him in his lap then whispers something in his ear.

Probably something scary because he quickly shuts up and doesn't speak again. "We're gonna go cuddle bye!" I say as I drag Sasuke to our room as we cuddle, "Can you give me a different hoodie your scents gone on it?" I ask innocently. He sighs but nods getting another hoodie I smile and smirk mentally as I put it on then drag him back in bed snuggling with him. As we drift off to sleep we hear my brothers moans as the last thing we have to fucking hear when we just want sleep!
———————————————————
A/N
Here is a fluff after the angst but I'm in a very angst mood so if you see a lot of angst chapters that's why. Remember stay hydrated and healthy! Also I'm probably gonna make the other oneshot book I was talking about into a Kiba X Kankuro or Sasodei.