W-What?! (Angst)

(Modern AU)
(Mentions Of Blood)
(Death)
3rd Person POV

It was a snowy winter night when a gunshot could be heard in a neighborhood, a blonde haired boy ran outside to investigate since his raven haired boyfriend named Sasuke Uchiha said he was gonna go get his phone since he forgot it in the car and that gunshot was outside there house s few seconds later as the blonde named Naruto Uzumaki rushed down the stairs he heard a scream he recognized it was Sasukes! The Uzumaki ran outside when he got out there he saw his boyfriend on the ground the snow around him covered in blood he immediately got his phone out of his pocket in his shorts and dialed 911.
————————————————————
When the ambulance came
————————————————————
3rd Person POV Still

The ambulance arrived after 10 minutes, Naruto was shaking and crying at this point the ambulance said if he wanted he could be in the back with Sasuke and tell them what happened since he just said "My boyfriend is injured." He nods and climbs in the back of the ambulance quickly while sobbing quietly. They arrived shortly after to the hospital and they dragged Sasuke away for surgery to get the bullet out and stop the bleeding. After a few hours a doctor comes out and walks up to Naruto who is shaking and is crying silently, the doctor shakes his head no meaning Sasuke died.
————————————————————
Naruto POV

I gasp bolting up in my bed feeling around for Sasuke because of a nightmare my eyes adjust to the darkness not shortly after feeling around me for my raven haired boyfriend. I finally realized that wasn't a dream... He...Died.
————————————————————

A/N
Woooooo I finally did angst it's not good but I tried sorry it's short!