New Years (Fluff)

(Modern AU)

(No Uchiha Massacre)

—------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

—-----------------------------------

"Sasuke!!!" Naruto shouted, chasing the male around a cherry blossom flower field. Sasuke just kept laughing as Naruto kept chasing after him, not catching up. Naruto almost caught up to him but bumped into the male's broad back. He rubbed his head a little and was about to yell at him for not letting him know he was stopping. Then he looked at his lover, and saw what he was looking at. He smiled as he saw the fireworks being set off at the town square.

He guided Sasuke to sit down in the field. Sasuke couldn't stop staring so he just plopped down. Naruto let out a little chuckle at the noise. Sasuke blinked after so long and looked at Naruto. He was smiling. Naruto smiled back as Sasuke wrapped his arm around Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto leaned into Sasuke's side, feeling comfortable. Sasuke looked back at the night sky, looking at the bright colors light the dark, night sky up. Making it seem like everything was okay. Naruto was content with this, letting all his worries go away for just this night.

Sasuke could feel his lover's shoulders drop, as he finally let himself not be so tense and stiff. He smiled even more at that. Naruto saw his smile and leaned in more, if that was even possible. Sasuke looked down at Naruto, thinking how he got so lucky.

Naruto looked up at him, knowing he has the best lover ever. Sasuke leans down, as Naruto leans up a little. Their lips connect together. They kiss as a blue and orange combined firework sets off. The last firework. The colors fade into the night sky, and it turns dark as they continue kissing, snuggling into each other, forgetting everything for right now.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I think it has been over a year with this book? Correct me if I am wrong. And I am so beyond happy with how it is so far. And am so grateful for everybody who has read this book and liked it! It means a lot to me, and I love you guys! I hope you guys like this chapter and just a little promo of my other book! You guys should go read it if you haven't seen my A/N that I am deleting. But it is about two characters from Alice in Borderland. (Watch it) Season 2 came out and there's a ship in there that nobody really talks about, so I decided to make a one-shot book about it!! Enough of me ranting! Please go check it out though! Stay safe and hydrated guys!! <3