Movie Night (Fluff)

(Their 15-16)
(Modern AU)
(No Uchiha Massacre)
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

I start walking to my boyfriends family's mansion with our friends, we're having a movie night/sleepover at his house which is gonna be super fun! As we get there I see my ravenette boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha, I immediately run up to him and ram my body into him hugging him close. "Gee Naruto we get you're dating but you don't have to make us be 'Third Wheels'." Sakura-Chan said as she walked through the gates along with Hinata, Kiba, Ino. "Sorry I'm just excited, this is gonna be fun dattebayo!" I say really excited, the group just walks past me and Sasuke while I jump onto Sasuke's back so he can carry me into the household while the guards close the gates to the front house.
———————————————————
When They're Watching A Movie
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

The blonde and the ravenette were just cuddling on one of the many loveseats in the main living area while the others just cuddled by one another like Kiba and Hinata as she was laying on his chest his arms around her waist protectively, Ino and Sakura were just laying as Sakura was on Ino's chest, eventually they all just fell asleep in the main living area.
———————————————————
The Following Morning
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

I woke up on Sasuke's chest as I look around I see everybody awake noticing I'm awake as the attention falls on me I just laugh nervously and awkwardly from the silence. Sasuke picks me up and carry's me to his room and gently throws me on his bed I just giggle as he climbs in and nuzzles his head in my hair while snaking his arms around my waist protectively. I just snuggle backwards my back touching his chest now as we more comfortably fall asleep knowing our-my friends will leave soon...
———————————————————

A/N
A fluff! Woooo anyways remember to stay hydrated and healthy!