Thunderstorm (Angst/Fluff)

Modern AU

3rd Person POV

It was a rainy night, everybody in their houses except you can see a sun-kissed blonde in the rain walking around silently crying.
————————————————————
Naruto's POV

I was walking in the rain while it was thundering because me and Sasuke, my boyfriend got into a fight over me being out to late he thinks I'm cheating on him when I'm actually going to hang out with Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Temari and Tenten.
————————————————————
Flashback
————————————————————
Naruto's POV

I was walking into the front door of my shared mansion with my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha, I just got back from being with the girls hanging out for a little ice cream and gossiping like we always do. When I meet Sasukes cold onyx eyes giving me a glare. I stare at him confused he finally speaks up after a few seconds "Where'd you go Naruto?" He says I reply with "I was out. Why?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GO OUT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND DONT TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!!" He yells I flinch at the yelling. "I-I'm sorry?" I reply with hesitantly. He just storms away, I walk out of the house needing to be alone...
————————————————————
Flashback Ends
————————————————————
Naruto's POV

And that's what happened and how I ended up here crying, silently.
————————————————————
Sasuke's POV

It's been a few hours I know Naruto left but he should be back by now! I put my shoes on and a coat while running outside to find my sun-kissed blonde boyfriend. After a few minutes I find him shivering 'God dammit.' I think noticing he doesn't have a coat I take off my coat then speed walk over to him, I put it over his shoulders "Sorry Naruto I'm just mad I guess I get it if you don't wanna tell me just please let's go back home, you'll get sick if you stay out here any longer!" I stated.
He looks at me and nods signaling he's also sorry and he'll tell me later. We walk back in the house he goes to shower while I get him some warm milk. He comes down after 10 minutes in the shower, his hair damped. He sits on the couch I hand him the warm milk and he takes it, I then sit next to him holding him. "I go out w-with the girls at night for ice cream and to 'gossip'." He says stuttering a little from being cold I get up and go get blankets I wrap him in them and then hug him. We spent the rest of the night cuddling.
————————————————————

A/N
That's another fluff ending I may be obsessed with fluff. I wanted to do a thunderstorm oneshot and a lot of people make them the same with one being scared of thunder so I changed mine up.