Meeting The Adoptive Parents (Fluff)

(Iruka And Kakashi Are His Adoptive Parents)
(Their 16-17)
(Sasuke Never Left The Village)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

Today was the day I met my boyfriend named Naruto Uzumaki's adoptive parents. I know as an Uchiha I shouldn't be scared but I am! Kakashi and Iruka might not look scary but Kakashi can be scary when it comes to family that's what I found out. Iruka is nice but when it comes to Naruto getting hurt he's scary.

  Naruto snaps me out of my thoughts by his voice. "We're Here!" He says happily. I just nod at him as he opens the door, "I'm home!" He shouts as two people Kakashi and Iruka walk into the room seeing me Iruka glares. "Why is he here? I thought you hated him?" Kakashi said looking at me while saying that but then turning his head at Iruka. "Calm down darling." Kakashi whispers in his ear snaking his arms around Iruka's waist. Me and Naruto just make weird faces at each other not wanting to see that.

  After their done with their little fucking 'DaRLinG' shit they turn back to us serious again.  "Sorry about that. Naruto why is he here?" Iruka says clearly flustered but trying to act like he isn't. "He's here because we have something to tell you guys..." Naruto starts out with as I finish it, "We're dating." They just glare at me in shock before Kakashi drags me over into a different room.

  "Hurt my son and I will fucking kill you." He exclaims in anger. I just nod gulping because he actually looks scary right now. We walk back to Naruto and Iruka. Naruto asks if I'm ok I just nod as I glance at Iruka he is smirking, trying not to laugh. "Well then me and Sasuke are gonna go out now bye!" Naruto says grabbing my wrist and dragging me out before they could reply to him. He runs to a lake and sits down still holding my  wrist, dragging me down with him. A thump was heard as we burst into laughter. We stare at the lake in front of us, birds chirping, water flowing around as our laughter dies down. I look at him and he seems to notice as he looks back at me. We start inching closer to each other as our lips aren't even an inch apart, brushing against each other before I close the gap as he climbs on top of me sitting on my lap, I snake my arms around his waist as his wrap around my neck, deepening the kiss. It turns into a make out session a few seconds later but we hear a 'Ahem' from behind us we separate him still in my lap arms still wrapped around each other as we look behind us to see Iruka and Kakashi. "Run you have 3 seconds." Iruka says glaring at me Naruto gets off of me as I bolt running around the village Iruka chasing me in 3 seconds as Naruto is on Kakashi's back as he is chasing after us Naruto and him chuckling and giggling as they watch Iruka chase me around the village.
———————————————————
A/N
A fluff! Thanks to everybody reading and voting! It means a lot to me. Remember stay hydrated and healthy.