Your Majesty (Fluff)

A/N
I'm Back Bitches!
———————————————————
(Royalty AU)
(Prince Sasuke)
(Villager Naruto)
(No Uchiha Massacre)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

"Brother can I go out to the village?" A 12 year old ravenette haired boy asked his older brother. They were currently in one of the two gardens behind the castle but inside the castle walls.

"Sure Sasuke but dad won't let you leave without guards I hope you know that..." The older Uchiha said to the younger one among them.

"I'll sneak out then!" He declares a little to loud as his brother covers his mouth with his pale hand. "If your gonna sneak out make it more secretive instead of declaring it to the whole multiverse." He whispers irritated.

Sasuke just swallows a lump in his throat. His brother, Itachi Uchiha could be scary when he shows his true form to people. He nodded then sighed walking off.

As it turned nightfall he opened the window in his bedroom being the quietest he could to not get caught. He makes it onto the roof of the lower part of the castle. He slowly slides across it not wanting to step on it incase it broke. He carefully climbs down onto some vines that luckily caught him before he hit the ground. He slid down them his feet hitting the nice green soft prickly grass.

He puts his hood up as he grabbed it before heading out of the bedroom. He tucks strands of hair that were in the front of his face behind his ears so that he looked somewhat normal.

As he walks through the village he hears shouting coming from a little alleyway in between two buildings. He perks around the corner the top half of his face sideways looking into the alleyway.

His eyes widen he sees a sun-kissed blonde getting physically and verbally bullied by a group of teen age brats. They were saying mean sentences that Sasuke could only make a few words out of.

Sasuke being a prince dashes into action punching and fighting all of them. The blondes eyes were closed the whole time as he feels a new presence he squints his eyes open hesitantly. His ocean blue eyes widen seeing the ravenette's hood down revealing the youngest prince of Konoha.

"You alright?" The Uchiha asks as he lends the blonde a hand for help. He shakes his head but bows instead. "Hello Your Majesty." He says respectfully.

"Please no don't be so formal! Treat me like you would treat a friend that's not a prince please?" Sasuke says while shaking his head and swatting his hands around but quickly pulling them back to his side seeing the fragile boy flinch at the sudden movement.

He nods as Sasuke lends him a hand again, "So what's your name?" He asks as the blonde takes his hand holding onto him to stand up properly before sighing.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki..." The boy named Naruto says in a raspy voice. "Well Naruto Uzumaki I think we'll be great friends!" He says smiling at the blond. Naruto snaps his attention now fully towards the prince in front of him wide eyed but having a smile on his face...
———————————————————
A/N
So this wasn't very lovey dovey but hey I didn't really know what to do here. I decided instead of a servant Naruto or prince Naruto and knight sasuke or vice versa I would do villager Naruto so here you guys go! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!