Jealousy (Fluff)

Naruto's POV

I was walking with Hinata Shes my best friend but people think we're dating but I have a boyfriend and she has a significant other. (you can imagine whoever you ship her with as her significant other)
My boyfriend is Sasuke Uchiha everybody is obsessed with him and don't know I'm dating him the only person who does is Hinata and her significant other. As we were walking we got some people looking at me with the face like you get her and I just look away disgusted like why do people do this?! I see Sasuke talking to Hinata's Significant other as he glances at me while talking to them I just blush seeing the smirk in his eyes, Hinata just giggles as I join her giggling. I soon get tired of walking so I jump on Hinata's back she just immediately screams for a second but makes sure I don't fall. "Carry Me!!!" I say laughing as she just giggles and carries me around while we just mess around, but she bumps into somebody and we fall. "Ouch..." I say as I see my elbow scraped, "Hinata you ok?" Her significant other says lending her a hand I just sit there pouting as Sasuke's just stands there not helping me up. Hinata and her significant other just laugh and giggle while Sasuke just sighs. "He was jealous of Hinata and you hanging out because he didn't know her and I we're together" Her significant other states with a chuckle I just go wide-eyes and stare at Sasuke. He just looks away blushing, "Seriously Sasuke me and her wouldn't be dating even if I was straight! She's not my type!" I say mad he would be jealous of her but it's also funny. He just rolls his eyes and becomes redder if possible from embarrassment as he walks over to me and lends me his hand, I gladly take his hand and he helps me up. I just wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down so we could connect our lips as we do I hear Hinata squealing. Sasuke just rollls his eyes while I smile into the kiss. He grabs me by the waist deepening the kiss, I immediately remember that we're in public, I pull away from the kiss and stare at Sasuke he realizes what I mean and we both blush from embarrassment as we walk home after saying bye to Hinata and her significant other. "You had a little jealousy going on there huh..." I say as he just rolls his eyes and smirks while I just sigh as we walk holding hands as my head is on his shoulder...
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry it's not that long it's just a really short idea I had! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!