Aftercare (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

"You ok Naru?" A deep hoarse voice asked a blonde that was panting, the tanned chest going up and down. The deep voice just got a nod from Naruto and smiled lovingly at the figure.

"Do you wanna take a bath or wanna cuddle?" The voice asked. "Can...Can we take...a bath..Sasuke?" Naruto asked Sasuke between his panting.

His question was answered with strong pale arms scooping him up bridal style. He hung his arms lazily around the pale neck that had a few noticeable markings here and there.

Before he could get comfortable though he was sat down on the edge of a bathtub. He put the side of his left tan cheek on the wall hunching over, tired. He felt those strong arms place him in water, registering that Sasuke must have turned the water on and made the temperature comfortable for the both of them.

He got in behind Naruto hugging his waist from behind. Naruto responded the affection with leaning into the embrace, his tanned back against the pale chest. He turned his head lightly smiling when he saw Sasuke's onyx eyes staring into his ocean blue eyes.

Sasuke traced the three whisker marks Naruto has on each cheek. He would get made fun of for it but Sasuke, he didn't mind them in fact he loved them. He would remind Naruto how much he loved them every time he could.

They both didn't realize the water was cold until they broke eye contact with each other and moved for a second. Sasuke sighed as he stood up and reached for the towel on the towel rack. He quickly dried himself up and got dressed.

  He helped Naruto sit at the edge and dried him off. Also helping him get dressed, before carrying him back to their room. He carefully set Naruto in the bed and went to go drain the water in the bathtub.

  As soon as he came back Naruto was passed out. "Your so cute Naruto..." Sasuke whispered smiling before climbing in bed hugging Naruto from behind and getting under the sheets. He wanted this to last forever... and maybe just maybe... it will...
———————————————————
A/N
Ok I know it was kinda short but stay with me here! The next chapter might be very long and it's gonna be as good as I can do! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!