Sunflowers (Fluff)

(Kitsune Naruto)
(No Uchiha Massacre)
(Sasuke Never Left The Village)
(Sai Replaces Naruto For Now)
(Naruto Lives In The Forest)
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

   I was walking around with my orange ears and tail. I was in a sunflower field smelling the sunflowers and just picking some, making a flower crown. As I start hearing 3 voices. Two sound like men and one girl? Why are people here?

  The voices soon get closer as now standing in front of me is a guy with silver hair, a mask covering his left eye and a mask covering the lower part of his mouth. Then there was a girl with Pink hair and green eyes, 'She looks like a bitch.' I thought as I avert my eyes to the next person. 'He's hot' I thought he had raven hair and onyx eyes.

  As I snap myself out of my own universe I see them staring at me shocked. "Have you not seen a kitsune before?" I ask genuinely curious. They all just nod snapping out of their own shocked state. "Well I'm Naruto Uzumaki. How about you guys?" I happily say, it's nice to meet some people once and a while. "I'm Kakashi Hatake, the girl is Sakura Haruno and that's Sasuke Uchiha." He says pointing at them as he speaks, I just nod as they sit across from me. "What are you doing out here?" The girl asks me I open my mouth but the raven haired doesn't let me speak as he speaks first, "He obviously lives here banshee." He says but whispers banshee. I just giggle it's quite funny.

  "Yes I live here. Actually in the forest in a cabin I'm surprised nobody's found it." I murmur the last part but it seems the Uchiha dude heard me as he looks at the forest. "Well we have to go we still have a mission to do so we will see you later bye Naruto." Kakashi says but before they could walk away Sasuke speaks up, "Can I stay here with him for a little just because of the sunflowers and plus I'm busy so this will be my little break you guys can handle the mission." He says calmly. "Yea sure." The silver haired man says to him as they walk away Sasuke turns around to look at me. "Here take this." I say as I put the sunflower crown I made earlier on top of his head. "See you look even hotter." I whisper realizing what I just said.

  He smirks as he opens his mouth to speak, "You think I'm hot?" He asks I just nod defeated, "Well I know we've only known each other for like an hour or so but what if we get to know each other on a date at my village there's a ramen shop we can go there?" He asks me I just nod. "Ok then I'll come get you tomorrow since I don't have a mission or anything tomorrow." He states. "Ok." I bluntly say as I yawn and sway back and forth. 'I should have slept instead of training trying to throw knives. Why is it so difficult to throw knives!' I thought as I feel warm arms pick me up and lay me down. I look up to see my head In Sasuke's lap and him running his pale fingers through my sun-kissed blonde hair. "Go to bed it looks like you didn't sleep and look like a zombie." He chuckles. I just nuzzle my head into his lap even more. As I drift off to sleep he kisses my forehead I smile as I fall asleep.
———————————————————
A/N

I don't know if this is late or not but sorry if it is. Remember stay hydrated and healthy!