Degrading (Smut)

Warnings:Degrading Kink
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

"I'm home!" A deep voice called out into the quiet house. "Naruto, are you here?" The voice called out once again but no response.

As the owner of the voice starts to quiet down, water running is what the figure heard. Walking closer to the water on the other side of the door of the bathroom, somebody is obviously taking a shower.

'Knock Knock', a few knocks on the door of the bathroom door trying to gain the attention on the figure taking a shower. The figure opens the door to the shower turned on and the shower curtain closed revealing the pattern on it of a fox.

"Naruto?" The deep voice finally spoke up. The figure could hear a little gasp of surprised before the curtain moved a little revealing a tanned, blonde haired man.

"Hi Sasuke!" The blonde says cheerfully smiling. Sasuke just blushes at the smile before chuckling. "Can I join Naru?" He says in a low tone, more of a demand then a question.

Naruto just blushes, moving so the raven haired man could get undressed and join him.

"Is something wrong? You seem in a bad mood..." Naruto asks, holding the hands on his waist and looking at the head on his shoulder. Sasuke nods before deciding to speak up as the warm water runs down their bodies.

"Yea Uh- Sakura, she tried to get me to go out with her again and...She kissed me... And I snapped at her then all of our colleagues took her side so..." Sasuke trailed off hoping Naruto would understand he didn't kiss back and that he just wanted to have some alone time with them and forget about this until morning.

The blonde caught on and smiled softly before taking the pale hands of his waist and spinning around, kissing the raven haired passionately. Sasuke kissed back licking Naruto's bottom lip to be let in his mouth.

Naruto opened his mouth a little as their tounges danced with eachother Sasuke wrapped a hand around Naruto's cock, earning a gasp and a low moan from the blonde.

He slowly pumped it earning a few moans here and there. It wasn't enough for him so he decided to get on to the more pleasure things. They broke the kiss a string of saliva connecting them together still until it slowly disappeared as they got further apart.

Sasuke put his fingers into Naruto's mouth wanting him to suck on them. Naruto sucked on them slowly while looking into the onyx eyes that just bore into his ocean blue eyes.

"Good boy aren't you? Slut..." Sasuke's praised him earning a small whimper from the shorter man. "Ah..Mmh....Sasuke!" Naruto moaned out as he felt a finger enter him.

"Such a needy slut aren't you?" Sasuke said into his ear making Naruto moan. Sasuke kept fingering him, stretching him out. "Mmmh...Ah..Mmh" Moans could be heard throughout the sweaty smelled room as a second finger entered him.

   Sasuke saw Naruto's cock twitch, smirking he quickly speaks up about the situation, "Wow such a needy bitch, gonna come from me just stretching you out?" He earned a moan from the sentence and quickly took his fingers out.

Hearing Naruto whine was music to his ears. He quickly spat on his cock before looking at Naruto making sure he was still okay with this. He got a nod and resumed to what he was doing.

  Sasuke slowly put his cock in, bottoming out waiting for Naruto adjust from hearing a painful cry come out of him. He waited a few minutes before feeling a tap on his thigh that he could continue.

  Before he continued he wanted to see if he was definitely okay with this, "Can you say anything so I could make sure your 100% okay with this?" He got a nod from Naruto before he heard a hoarse, raspy voice respond to him. "Y..Yea..."

  With the answer, he continued slowly thrusting before Naruto gripped his arm wanting him to go faster. He sped up his thrusts going harder as well.

  "M'gonna come..." He heard come from the man infront of him so he pounded into him until he heard a loud moan and Naruto's body spasm followed by come going on his chest and the shower wall. Sasuke followed pulling his cock out and coming all over Naruto's back.
———————————————————
A/N
Man this took me so long to do but Uh- thanks for 8K reads you guys and the votes! I appreciate it a lot and I will try to get more chapters done and published! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!