I Wish We Never Met PT2 (Angst?)

(Canon Naruto)
(No Kids Yet)
(Sakura And Sasuke Are Engaged)
(Hinata And Naruto Are Married)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

    "Please help us!" A voice asked. Currently a blonde was asking a red head and a brunette to help them with making Sasuke and Sakura jealous.

"Fine what do we have to do?" The brunette asks tired, it was currently 3:20 in the morning for them. Naruto smirked before speaking "Ok so Gaara you'll help me make Sasuke jealous and Kiba you'll help Hinata make Sakura jealous for crushing our hearts!" He says as the other three just nod at the plan.

"Ok we'll go on a double date I guess?" Hinata asked. "That seems like a good idea just nobody knows me and you don't like each other Hinata..." The blonde says trailing of a bit. "Oh yeah... Well how about we get divorced in a month and then, start our jealous plan or whatever you call it" Hinata suggests. "That's a good idea." The blonde says before they all separate needing sleep...
———————————————————
After Getting Divorced And A Month Later
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

  It's been a month since me and Hinata got divorced and we're now getting ready for our double date thing. Sakura and Sasuke are now married it sucked when we found out that they were getting married the day we were getting divorced...

  I hear a knock on the front door. "I'll get it." I say but I wasn't thinking as I currently had my white button up shirt at the top unbuttoned, showing my tanned chest. I answer the door and see Sasuke and Sakura.

  Sasuke tries hard not to blush while Sakura just stares at me before snapping herself out of her own thoughts. Sasuke calms down then looks me up and down. I had a white buttoned up shirt on and black pants on with black shoes.

  "Who is it Naruto..." Hinata asks but trails of seeing Sakura and Sasuke. This time it's Sakura's turn to try not to blush. Hinata was wearing a purple dress with a purple hat.

  "We just came here to ask why you guys got divorced? Not trying to be nosy..." Sakura asks. I sigh before responding, "We never liked each other... Anyway's it's not your business stupid ass heartbreakers. Now if you'll excuse us we have a double date with people that care about other peoples feelings." I mutter but loud enough for them to hear. We push past them as they stand there dumbfounded for a second.

  "Wait!" Sakura shouts but it was too late as we were already talking to Gaara and Kiba who were also dressed up fancy. I held hands with Gaara and Hinata held hands with Kiba as we walked to our 'double date'.
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

  "Tch they're trying to make us jealous and guilty Sakura..." I mutter. She looks up at me and just makes an Oh sound. I chuckle at it and she giggles at it. "Did you blush at Naruto by the way?" She asks me I respond with "Did you blush at Hinata, Sakura?" She playfully punches me.

I did feel a little guilty pit in my stomach but I ignored it. We never realized that we were standing there at their front door for over two hours but suddenly realized when we heard voices. "Why are you guys still here?" Naruto asks sounding irritated a little. "Because we can be maybe if you answered us when we ask you questions then we wouldn't be in this mess!" Sakura shouts causing a bit of attention coming towards the six of us.

"Wow ok I'll answer your questions mOM." Naruto says in a sarcastic way while rolling his eyes. "Your the ones that broke our hearts the day we were confessing to you. Also your the ones that knew we were getting divorced but decided 'WE dOn'T CArE aBOuT thEir fEelINg'S' and decided let's go get fucking married! How about you just fucking get lost last Uchiha that killed his brother then felt sad! Just get out of our fucking life before I snap and force you to get out of our lives. By being dead." Naruto shouts back. "Fine we don't need you guys anyways because we're not fags like you guys!" Sakura shouts grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to our house.

We never talked to them again... But I like him... And I know Sakura likes Hinata...
———————————————————
Naruto's POV

I sat there crying in my bedroom. I was sad I snapped because I let my anger get to me. Hinata walked in and her being a motherly friend comforted me. We sat their talking and eating food joking about things here and there. "You're not alone Naruto..." She says smiling as we hug before she walks back to her room to go to bed.
———————————————————
A/N
I'm sorry but there had to be a little bit of a fight in here... anyways remember stay hydrated and healthy!