Sh (Smut)

(Modern AU)
(19-20)
(Semi-Public)
——————————-
3rd Person POV

"Sasuke!!!!" Naruto yelled out, running towards the male figure. Sasuke sighed, extending his arms out. Naruto crashed into him, Sasuke barely being able to keep his balance.

"Hello to you to, Naruto." Sasuke says, ripping the figure off of him. Naruto finally looks Sasuke up and down as he wipes his clothes.

'Why does he have to look so amazing?!' Naruto screams inside his head. "Ahem, Naruto?" Sasuke says, waving a hand in-front of his face. "Oh, sorry!" Naruto says, smiling.

Sasuke just hums as they start to walk around. After a while Naruto decides to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back!" He announces. He doesn't wait for a response.

He goes into the bathroom. After he finishes he starts washing his hands, looking into the mirror. 'Fuck, I am such a mess for him.' Naruto thinks, he doesn't hear the door creak open.

Next thing he knows, he is being pinned to the wall, his eyes shoot open. He sees Sasuke. He sighs to himself, relieved it wasn't a stranger.

Sasuke puts Naruto's hands above his head. Naruto goes to speak, Sasuke just kisses him.

After they have a make-out session, Sasuke looks down at Naruto, asking if he is okay with this. Naruto nods, eager.

Sasuke quickly starts taking his clothes off, Naruto does the same. Sasuke puts his fingers up to Naruto's mouth. Naruto slowly opens his mouth, wrapping his tongue around the digits slowly.

Sasuke gets impatient but if he were being honest he found it attractive. He wrapped his other hand around Naruto's member, growing impatient.

Naruto's eyes shot open, as he groaned, muffled from the fingers in his mouth. He wraps his tongue around them once more before declaring them good. Sasuke stops pumping Naruto, and instead he puts his fingers inside of Naruto.

Naruto moans again. Sasuke puts them in deeper. Until he finds a sweet spot, he hits it every time, Naruto moans louder the more he hits it.

Sasuke eventually stops, Naruto whines as he pulls his fingers out. Sasuke turns Naruto around. He quickly shoves his fingers that were pumping Naruto's member inside of the males mouth, before taking them out and coating his own member.

He sticks it inside of Naruto before bottoming out. He waits until Naruto taps his thigh. He goes at a slow pace, before Naruto thrusts back into him, growing impatient.

He starts going faster and deeper, finding a sweet spot. Naruto moans louder as he hits it, growing close. Sasuke wraps one hand around his member and the other around one of the males buds. He pumps his member and plays with the bud.

Naruto moans louder than before as he climaxes, after a few moments so does Sasuke. He dresses both of them and helps Naruto out.
———————————————-
A/N

Sorry this took so long to get out! It was requested and I am going through a bad time right now so it was rushed. Sorry if it sucks. But hope you enjoy it! Stay safe and hydrated. And if it doesn't make sense why nobody walked in it is one of those bathrooms where its like a bathroom at a house so no stalls!! :) The title might also not make sense as Sasuke never says 'Sh' but I also did not know a title name so yea! Byeee!! Request more!!