First Time (Smut)

(Modern AU)
(Awkward-Vanilla Sex)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   'Click' A door locking, 'thump' Two bodies falling onto a King-sized bed as their limbs are tangled up together. A blonde haired man straddling a raven haired man. They stare into each other's eyes, onyx eyes bore into ocean-blue ones as pale hands slowly rub two tanned thighs.

   "Uh- I...Haven't..." "Its fine if we're doing this then this is also my first time...I'm fine with this as long as you are too, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable..." A soft voice, almost a whisper was cut off from a smooth, calm soothing voice. Pale hands still rubbing the tanned thighs comfortingly.

  The blonde nodded, agreeing. The two figures awkwardly staring into each others eyes waiting for the others next move as if they were in the middle of a fight.

   The raven haired made the first move flipping them both over, struggling to take off their clothes the blonde under him giggled before helping him underdress them both.

   The both flustered, avoided eye contact for a while before both of them taking deep breaths and calming themselves down. The raven haired asked about where the lube was before the blonde pointed to the right bedside table drawer.

   The raven haired got lube before putting it on his own cock before the blonde stopped him, ocean blue eyes shocked. "No, No don't do that! Do you not watch porn?! You idiot I need to be prepped! You cant just shove it in there!" The blonde said cheeks red like a tomato as he finished his explanation.

  The raven haired was also flustered and made a little 'Oh...' Before grabbing more lube and entering a finger in. The blonde quickly gasped as he wasn't warned about the sudden finger entering him. But it quickly turned into quiet whimpers wanting more then just a finger inside him.

   The blonde grinds down on the finger shortly after wanting, no needing more pleasure. The raven haired chuckled, knowing what he wanted and added another finger now scissoring his hole. He curled his fingers deep inside his hole, getting a loud moan from the man beneath him.

  He took his fingers out and started aligning his cock with the blondes hole. He shoved his cock in, earning a cry of pain before he bottomed out. He got a nod and took that as his signal to start thrusting.

  He did gentle thrusts before the blonde starts grinding his hips down on him needing more pleasure. He quickened his thrusts, his cock twitching inside the blonde, as the blondes cock also twitched he pulled the blonde into a passionate kiss, making the blonde come. A few more hard thrusts made the raven haired come. They laid there in the messy bed cuddling for a little bit, to exhausted to do anything.
———————————————————
A/N
Two chapters in less then 2 days or whatever, crazy! I probably won't post until like next week. So take this oneshot! Also sorry it's rushed I didn't know how to start the chapter and I wanted to get this out today. Remember stay hydrated and healthy!