Anniversary (Fluff)

(Their Married)
(Their 32-34)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

It was mine and Naruto's anniversary so we decided to just go to his house and spend the day and night together. As I walk through the front door of his house the smell of food mainly tomatoes come into my nose. My eyes light up at the thought of tomatoes like a kid in a candy store. I take off my coat and put it on the coat rack as I continue to walk towards the smell of food, I see Naruto my sun-kissed blonde making us food. His back facing me, I sneak up behind him and snake my arms around his waist. He jumps a little bit but soon leans back into my touch realizing it's me. "Hi Sasuke!" He says happily while he turns around, leaning up and pecking my nose. I just look at him offended he didn't give me an actual kiss. He just giggles and holds onto my shoulders to reach up to my lips and we kiss while he wraps his arms around my neck as we deepen the kiss. When we separate we pull apart and he starts cooking again, I go sit down at the dinner table waiting for the food. He brings out a bowl with tomato soup while in his other hand he has a glass of water. He sets it down in front of me as he walks away I say thank you, he comes out with another bowl filled with ramen of course. I sigh rolling my eyes before eating. "So how is it?" He asks I wait to finish the tomato soup that's in my mouth before talking, "It's really good Naru thank you again, for everything for being here for staying with me and most of all loving me. I left you! But yet you tried so much to get me back and I'm thoughtful for that thank you." I say a tint of blush forming on my cheeks. He just stares at me for a second in shock but soon his eyes softened as he gets up from his seat walking over to me, he grabs my hand and makes me stand up. He stares into my onyx eyes as I stare into his ocean blue eyes. In the heat of the moment I lean down and close the gap between our lips. It soon turns into a make out session but soon after we have to separate our lips to breathe. As we separate Naruto just looks flustered while I smirk. I pick him up and carry him to the couch, I grab the blanket on the back of the couch putting it on us as he snuggled into my chest putting one hand on my chest and the other wrapping around my torso I wrap my arms around his waist. We drift off to sleep but before we do we exchange words of 'I love you...' As we finally fall asleep in each others embrace.
———————————————————
A/N
Another fluff but I promise the next will be angst I already have an idea but I'm saving it for tomorrow! Remember stay hydrated and healthy.