Please Dont Go PT3 (Angst)

(Blood Mentions)
(Modern AU)
(Self Harm Mentions)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

A gasp was heard among a white-grayish room as a raven haired man jolted awake and sprung up. Making him sit up but lay back down as a pale hand rested on his chest. "Stay down Sasuke-Kun. If you sit up you will hurt your neck and back even more." A feminine voice said.

The raven closed his eyes again sighing. Until he realized that the feminine voice was his worst nightmare. 'Sakura' He thought as he opened his eyes and looked around to see Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, Tenten, Neji and Lee. "Can I sit up or not?" He says in a raspy voice from just waking up. "Of course Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura says as she helps him sit up carefully. "Now what happened?" The Uchiha asks as he stares at his friends that look gloomy and sad.
———————————————————
Flashback
———————————————————
Sakura's POV

I was on my way to see Sasuke-Kun for the second time today I really wanna talk to him I think he hates me because I like him... But the thing is I don't I'm dating Ino. But that's what I wanna talk to him about so he knows I don't like him. I did like him but now I don't since I finally realized that I like Ino. I walk up to his front door and knock on it. He doesn't respond so I knock again, nothing. I turn the door knob and the door opens... 'What if he was kidnapped!?' I thought as I walk into the house carefully incase the kidnapper is still here. Silence is all I hear until I hear a thump coming from upstairs. I jumped and flinched for a second before running up the stairs.

  I slam the door open causing it to hit the wall. I walk to his bathroom door noticing he's not in here. I open the door to see Sasuke on the floor a pool of blood surrounding him with some cuts on his wrist.

Tears start brimming my eye lids as I grab my phone from my back pocket and dial 9-1-1. "Hello 9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The person on the other line says. "Hel-Hello, my friend committed s-suicide..." I stutter out my tears dropping on the tiled floor making trickling sounds. "Ok ma'am I need you to tell me where you are and if your friend has a pulse." She calmly says trying to calm me down. I take a deep breath before telling her where we are and he in fact does still have a pulse but it's faint. "Ok I'm sending cops and ambulance there on their way." I just sigh and then the line disconnects. I wait until I hear the door slam open and hear footsteps coming up the stairs. The door opens to see some medics and a few cops. "Ma'am I need you to go outside so we could have more room..." One of the paramedics says averting his attention from me to Sasuke. I just nod as I walk out.
———————————————————
                      Flashback Ends
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

   "So why'd you try to commit suicide? If your not comfortable saying why it's fine we understand." Ino says slipping her hand around Sakura's waist. "You guys are dating?" I ask they just nod in sync. 'That could've been me and Naruto...' I thought as Choji snaps me out of my thoughts, "You ok Sasuke why're you crying?" He asks me I just take a deep breath and try to calm down.

   "It's my fault Naruto committed he thought me and Sakura we're dating but I really liked him and he liked me..." I whisper as I start sobbing. I reach for my phone through my blurry eyes from the tears and click on Naruto's contact as I show them all the text message. "Oh my god..." Hinata says as she comes over to me hugging me. "Sasuke it's not your fault nobody knew. You need to calm down." She whispers in my ear I nod and inhale and exhale slowly. As I calm down Hinata let's go of me and runs back to Kiba. As Neji and Tenten get up from their seats. "We have to go sorry. You'll get through this Sasuke, Naruto wouldn't want you to be sad your whole life." Tenten says to me as Neji just pats my shoulder somewhat trying to comfort me.

Soon everybody leaves... 'I'm sorry Naruto I'll try but I don't think I can... I won't be able to get through this...' I thought as I fall asleep...
———————————————————
A/N
I wasn't shipping Hinata and Sasuke by the way I see her as a mother figure to the group except for Kiba or Sakura but I didn't know what ship to do for Sakura so I just picked InoSaku. Anyways I thought the second ending was a little to happy so I made a part three... Remember stay hydrated and healthy.