Coffee Shop (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Barista Naruto)
(CEO Sasuke)
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

    I was walking out of my car waving to my driver to just go park somewhere. I was walking into a coffee shop because I needed something to drink and my assistant (Hinata) couldn't she was at a meeting for me because I had a lot of paperwork to do already so the meeting will just slow me down. I walk in all eyes fall on me with squealing I just sigh Rolling my eyes. As I walk to the counter, I see a sun-kissed blonde with ocean blue eyes walk up to the other side of the counter, "What do you want sir?" He asks me as he starts looking up at me he just rolls his eyes. 'Does he hate me? I've never met him at all so why does he hate me?' I thought as he snapped me out of my thoughts by tapping a pen against the counter. 'Impatient much.' I thought as I start to speak, "Can I get a black coffee with sugar please." I say he just nods as he walks to the back probably to make my coffee. I go sit down at a table waiting for my drink when a girl with pink hair and emerald eyes walks up to me. "Hello Sasuke-Kun!" She says. "What do you want Sakura?" I ask sighing at the end she just sits at the seat across from me. "Well wanna go on a date?" She asks "No im busy plus I'm not interested in you." I state she just rolls her eyes. "What are you busy with. Wait are you dating somebody? I'm better then them who's the girl ill beat them up!" She exclaims in anger. "I'm not interested in girls Sakura!" I also exclaim in anger she just looked shocked for a second before getting more anger by her yelling. Soon the blonde barista comes over and hands me my coffee I just stand up and walk over to him, I whisper in his ear "Can you play along for a second?" I asks he just nods. I put my arm around his waist while whispering a Sorry to him he just nods. "This is my boyfriend Sakura." He just plays along nodding "I'm Naruto, nice to meet you Sakura was it?" He asks sweetly. I blush a bit from him. Her face gets redder as she runs out yelling still. I let go of his waist and thank him. "Uh I know we just met but wanna go eat together some time?" I ask he just nods.
That's how I met your mother Menma. I say to our adopted child, he looks like us. He giggles I laugh while I tuck him in bed. I walk in mine and Naruto my husbands shared room, "Did you tell him how we met?" He asks I nod climbing in bed. I wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps one of his arms around my neck and one on my chest we drift off to sleep together.
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry this ones late I didn't have any other ideas I probably could make a book out of this. Remember stay hydrated and healthy.