Sick (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Their 15-16)
(Mentions Of Puking)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   A sun-kisses blonde was in his orange and white bed curled up in a bunch of blankets, he was sick at the moment but didn't tell anybody especially his boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha. He was very protective of him and if he got sick he would just scold him for not telling him sooner plus he didn't wanna get him sick, so he laid there feeling dead at this point. He starts coughing as he leans over the bed to throw up in a bucket he put on the side of his bed so he didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom connected with his room.
"Naru I'm back I haven't heard or seen you in a while so I wanted to make sure you were ok plus I think your phone sided I messaged and called you so many tim-..." Sasuke said but trailed off as he seen his boyfriend in bed looking dead. "Are you ok? Why didn't you tell me you don't feel god? Do you need medicine?! Do you need anything? Do-...." The ravenette said but was cut off by the sick Naru, "Calm down S-Sasuke I'm fine I just n-need medicine and a wet rag for my forehead also can you change the bag of this garbage it stinks and makes me wanna throw up more." He says coughing in between words while stuttering a few times. Sasuke just nods doing what his blonde asked for. After a while he just gets in bed with him "I don't care if I get sick ok just cuddle into me I'm fine." He says already knowing the blonde will protest but him being sick made him vulnerable so he just collapsed on top of his chest with a thump followed by a sigh, the Uchiha wrapped his arms around his waist protectively as the Uzumaki wrapped his arms around his neck as they both drifted off to sleep...
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry it's short it's like 12 AM where I am and I'm tired because last night I only got an hour of sleep so I'll re read this tomorrow and maybe make a part two or just re do this remember stay hydrated and healthy.