Streaming (Fluff)

(Modern AU)
(Streamer Naruto AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

  "Hello guys! How are you guys doing today." A blonde cheerfully said. Naruto Uzumaki was currently streaming on Twitch. He was gonna do a Q&A when his boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha walked into the room. "Naruto I need your help-." "Sasuke im live!" The blonde cut off the ravenette before he could continue his statement. "Oh- Uh Sorry..." He trails off of his sentence turning around and turning the door knob. But before he could continue Naruto quickly shouted. "How about you join my stream?!" He asks shouting a little bit but quickly quiets down when Sasuke flinches. He mutters a sorry as Sasuke nods walking over and sitting in the chair next to Naruto's.

  The blonde looks at the chat on his second monitor seeing all the messages fly pass but getting snippets of some words and sentences if he was lucky.

   "Ok chat ask questions to me or Sasuke. We'll try our best to answer but if we're uncomfortable we'll skip it!" He explains as he slips his hand into Sasuke's hand intertwining their fingers together.

   'XxNarutoxX donated $15: Is he your boyfriend?" The robot voice says Naruto sighs but starts speaking. "Yes he is I'm bisexual and he's my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha." He explains to the chat making hand signals in the air. Sasuke just nods.

  '~KaeyaSimp~ donated $10: Hello Naruto and Sasuke I just wanted to donate to say hi and thank you for streaming it makes my day! What's your favorite thing about the other?" The robotic voice said.

  This time Sasuke answered the question first. "One of the things that's my favorite about him is that he's selfless. He cares about everybody and puts everybody before him." He says you can hear the affection, honesty and passion in his voice while saying that. The blonde blushes at his statement.

  "One thing I like is that he acts all mean but is sweet when he trusts you." Naruto says after calming himself down from Sasuke's answer.

  After an hour of answering questions Naruto thought it would be good to go eat because he was hungry. "Ok guys we're gonna go eat and I'll see you guys next time! Bye bye!" He cheerful shouts as he ends stream, turning off his computer and monitors.

  "Let's go eat shall we your majesty~" Sasuke says as he opens the office door for them. The blonde giggling while walking through the door. "Yes we shall my king~" He replies back with making the ravenette being the one blushing this time.
———————————————————
A/N
Sorry it's short and 3 hours late! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!