I Wish We Never Met (Angst)

(Cannon Naruto)
(Two-Shot)
(No Kids Yet)
(Sakura and Sasuke are engaged)
(Hinata and Naruto are married)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   Currently there was a blonde and a ravenette sitting on a cliff together as they laugh at each other's jokes. "Naruto I need to tell you something..." The raven haired starts as the blonde averts his eyes from the clouds to him. 'He's gonna say he likes me!!'
"Me and Sakura are getting married." He says a small smile forming on his lips. He nods as He try to force the tears down and hugs him. "Congratulations Sasuke..." Naruto whispers in his ear as they pull away Naruto starts running knowing he can't be by him anymore...

  Naruto made it to a Sakura tree and slid down the stem and bawled his eyes out. Footsteps could be heard and they soon came to a stop. Blue ocean eyes look up to see Sasuke slouching over panting heavily. 'He must've followed me...' Naruto thought as a hand to his shoulder snapped him out of his own thoughts, The blonde harshly yanked it off of him.

   "What's your problem Naruto?" He asks worriedly. The blonde scoffs before answering. "What's my problem? What's your problem you know I like you! But yes I'm dating Hinata but she doesn't like me either she likes Sakura! And you just took her chance of getting with her away. She was planning on asking her out today and I was planning on asking you out as well, more like confessing! But you know what? I Wish We Never Met." The Uzumaki exclaimed as he stood up and walked away angry.

   He doesn't turn back but does hear footsteps behind him, quickening. Naruto starts running to loose them. But they catch up to him. "Naruto-Kun? Are you ok?" His head perks up recognizing the feminine voice. He picks her up and carries her to the beach as he sets her down and sits down next to her

  He soon explains what happened looking everywhere but her. But when he finishes explains, he looks at her to see her silently crying. The blonde scoots closer to her, hugging her. "I know Hinata I know how you feel but we shouldn't be sad they're assholes for not liking us! Let's go back home and just be the best of friends anybody has every seen!" He shouts with sadness but also a tint of happiness. She just nods. As they pair walk home, a another pair comes out from behind a couple of bushes, guilt covering their posture and face.
———————————————————
A/N
I had an idea for this but kinda forgot it so this will have to do! Remember stay hydrated and healthy.