4K Reads Special! (Smut)

A/N
Thanks for 4K Reads guys! I'm honestly shocked, I didn't think I would get this many reads but here we are! If I ever re-publish a chapter it's because I'm going back and fixing them if they have any problems! Anyways here is a smut.
———————————————————
(Modern AU)
(Kinda Public-Sex)
(Kinda Overstimulation)
(A Lil Bit Of A Praising Kink)
(Kinda Rough Smut)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   "Mmmmh" 'Knock' 'Knock' Two bodies pressing against eachother suddenly break apart, "Sasuke! Where do I hide?! They can't know I'm here!" A blonde whisper-yelled at his boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha the heir of his father's company.

  "Under the desk!" He whispered back. The blonde nodded and quickly crawled under the desk. 'Knock' A voice spoke from the other side after the knock, "Uh- Mr. Uchiha, may we come in?" A feminine voice spoke.

  "Ahem, Yes." Sasuke replies to fast with as he curses himself out the office door opens.
"Sorry Mr. Uchiha, we were supposed to meet today in five minutes but we got here early. Sorry about that." A man next to a women said as he closed the door.

  Sasuke just nodded and gestured with his hand for them to take a seat. While they were talking Sasuke couldn't help but feel something or more of somebody tugging at his pants.

  He quickly looks down and sees his boyfriend, Naruto unbuckling his pants.
His onyx eyes go wide for a second before realizing that other people are in the room with them. He clears his throat and starts speaking while handing paperwork and a contract to them.

   A gasp could be heard as the ravenette felt the cold air in the room hit his cock. He quickly coughed covering it up as he gritted his teeth trying to talk while he felt a warm mouth take half of his cock.
———————————————————
                    30 Minutes Later
———————————————————
Sasuke's POV

   It's been 30 minutes since Naruto's been sucking my cock while I've been having an important appointment with some people from the 'Nara Company'. But we were ending soon and I was close so I decided to end it early.

  "Can we end early? Sorry about the suddenness of my statement Mr. Nara, it's just I have another appointment and it's a very very important one. I'm not saying this isn't important it's just my father is gonna be there and we both know how mad he would be if I were to be late." I lied as I spared a quick glance under my desk to Naruto seeing his face red all the way to his ears.

   "Yea we can, I understand how your father is I was about done anyways with the contract so I'll get it to you tomorrow at 3PM." Shikamaru said as he and his wife, Temari Nara walked out of the office after saying their goodbyes to me.

  'Click'  Was all I heard before looking down at Naruto smirking, lust in my eyes already. Naruto parts from my cock as I walk to the door locking it. "Strip your clothes, now." I demand with a low voice. I can see Naruto shudder with a red face as he strips his clothes off.

  I just watch as I walk towards him. As soon as he's done I put my fingers in his mouth and start stroking his cock a little. He whines as he try's to buck his hips up into my hand to get more friction and pleasure from my hand. But I simply pull away before smacking his ass, causing him to moan in pleasure.

   "Such a good boy aren't you?" I whisper in his ear praising him as I take my fingers out of his mouth causing him to whine, but he gasps as he feels one of my now wet fingers enter his hole. I soon enter another scissoring him, stretching him out.

  He moans as he feels a third finger enter him trying to push his hips back but can't as I place my other hand on his cock gripping it hard for a second, as a warning before letting go. Naruto gets the warning and stops.

  I soon slip my fingers out and lick them before slipping my tip in his hole letting him adjust before going further. He nods and I go further, bottoming out waiting for him to adjust again he pushes his hips back into me, a signal for me to start moving.

   I start slowly thrusting into him, him whining and pushing his hips back into me more, clenching around my cock to get more friction and pleasure. "S-Sasuke! Please... P-Please! Faster..Fas-" He starts but gets cut off as I start slipping out, tip still in, but before he could complain I slam my cock back in causing him to let out a whorish loud moan.

  I pound into him brushing against his prostate as he let whorish loud moans. He's to caught up in the pleasure to realize my hand traveling down to his cock. I grip onto his cock again as he gasps. I don't give him that much time to say or do anything as I start stroking him fast.

His ocean blue eyes going wide his head leaning back as he moans coming. I don't give him time to relax though as I pound into him still but slow down a little. I start smacking his ass in between the pounding. Him being overstimulated, starts trembling.
As I come he comes again the second time that day.

I clean us up and let him lay down on the sofa in my office. I kiss his forehead and go to do paperwork but before I can, I feel a tug on my sleeve. I look down to see Naruto squinting at me, wanting to cuddle. I chuckle before re-adjusting us him laying on my chest his arms wrapped around my stomach, mine wrapped around his waist and one rubbing his back.
———————————————————
A/N
Do you guys like the smut? What do you guys wanna see more of? Also it's been a week or so, sorry about that! I just didn't know what to write. Anyways stay hydrated and healthy!