Please Dont Go PT2 (Angst)

(Self Harm)
(Blood Mentions)
(Death)
(Suicidal)
(Modern AU)
———————————————————
3rd Person POV

   A ravenette was sitting in his room alone in a orange hoodie. It belonged to his friend Naruto Uzumaki. He jumped off a cliff a month ago. The Uchiha hasn't been the same since. He found out that day it was his fault after he read the message over and over again. Naruto liked him... And he couldn't do anything about it...

    Sasuke Uchiha was slowly standing up. Slouching as he slowly made his way to the bathroom connected to his room. He walked in stared in the mirror for a second as tears streamed down his face. (Self Harm TW ahead if you don't like skip it I'll warn you when it's over)

  He shakily reached over for the knife hidden behind his mirror. He set it down on the counter next the the sink as he rolled up the sleeves of his hoodie. He slowly and shakily grabbed the knife. He brought it up to his wrist as he stares down at the old cuts and some fresh ones. He pushes it down he hissed as the knife connects with his wrist. His vision getting blurry as more tears form in his eyes. He rolls his other sleeve down and starts doing the same thing with that one. Hissing here and there at times.

  As he bandages both of his arms he makes sure there's no blood dripping or showing on his sleeves. He walks out of the bathroom and goes to walk back to his bed but hears a knock. He quickly changes and heads down the stairs.

  He opens the door to see a girl with pink hair and emerald green eyes looking up at him smiling. "Hello Sasuke-Kun! Can we hang out today?" The pink haired girl asks him looking him up and down. "No Sakura I'm busy cleaning. Bye." He says before she could speak he closes the door on her.

  The girl so called Sakura just huffs frustrated as she walks away defeated.
He just stares out the window watching her walk away and not looking back. He sighs. He lays down in his bed but gets up to close the curtains and turn off his light. He slouches back to his bed and lays there thinking about what happened that day.

   As tears start streaming down his face again. He shakily sighs as he gets up uncontrollably sobbing. He walks back into the bathroom grabbing the knife from behind the mirror. As he takes off his hoodie revealing scars upon scars and some fresh ones on his chest and stomach. He takes off the bandages on his wrist as the red crimson blood drips down onto the tiled floor making some trickling noises. He brings the knife up to his throat shakily he cuts his throat. As he drifts off to sleep forever. 'Im coming Naruto...'
———————————————————
A/N
I don't know if you would call this ending sad I can make a part three about it but it would be sadder then this I probably will do it but later anyways I have a lot of fluff and angst ideas but more angst ideas so be ready for the angst! Remember stay hydrated and healthy!