Octavian x Reader

(I haven't read the books so Im kinda doing this based on what happens on the island and might be out of character this is also in third person.)

{The map isn't as important as you}

Octavian and (y/n) have known each other for years and were pretty much partners in time. They both wanted to know what the secret of poptropica but the map they had was missing from when they crashed. They were walking around at night with Octavian holding a torch they suddenly hear a viking horn In the distance. They immediately realize the three kids had been caught. Octavian says "They might have the map but how are we gonna get it without getting caught?" "Hmm maybe we should wait until morning to figure out what to do from there as doing it tonight will be to risky to try as their guards will be very high right now." (Y/n) says to Octavian to which he nodded agreeing with them and the decide to set camp up for the night. Once they set there camp up Octavian says he was gonna grab some more wood just to be safe. Octavian returns with some wood to see that (y/n) had fallen asleep to which he finds adorable. He grabbed the one blanket they had and puts it over (y/n) sleeping body. "Heh your to perfect for this world (y/n) If only I could just have the confidence from these adventures to tell you how I feel about you." Octavian says quietly out loud to himself as he uses his bag as a pillow and falls asleep.

[Morning]

(Y/n) and Octavian have woken up and had some breakfast and are currently working on a plan. "So what If one of us disguise ourselves as a viking?"
(Y/n) says to Octavian who was listening to her plan. "Hmm that could work but where can we find viking clothes?" Octavian says to (y/n) to which they respond with "I found a viking helmet near the waterfall all we need Is some viking clothes." (Y/n) says to Octavian. They decide to look around the island and found a sleeping viking campsite to which had a viking outfit nearby. Octavian sneaks over and grabs the outfit and hurries over to (y/n) to which they run away from the viking's campsite to talk more on the plan. "Okay how about I go In with the disguise and get the map while you stay outside the place to keep guard." Octavian says to (y/n) to which they agree and they get ready for the plan. Octavian manages to get into the viking's area while (y/n) stayed outside and made sure everything is good. Octavian manages to find the kids that are prisoned and steals the map from the kids to which he leaves the vikings area and heads to where (y/n) was as they hurried away from the viking's area. They were looking at the map unaware of the fact the were near a cliff close to a waterfall. They were looking at the map when suddenly the ground started to shake beneath them. "Octavian? What was that?" (Y/n) says but before he could response the ground collapse below them but Octavian manages to get away but he dropped the map while (y/n) was holding on to the side of the cliff for dear life. "(Y/N)! Hang on Im going to help you out!" Octavian hurries to them and sees the map nearby about to fall off the cliff but then looks at where (y/n) was hanging and instantly grabs their hands to pull them up as the map falls off the cliff. "Octavian thanks so much but what about the map?" (Y/n) says to Octavian while trying to recover from the event. "What and let you fall? (Y/n) you mean way more to me then a piece of paper I have had these feelings for you for so long I don't want to lose you." Octavian says to (y/n) as he hugs them close to him as they returned the hug. "Octavian Im glad you feel the same way I feel about you." (Y/n) says to Octavian as they looked at each other before they closed the gap with a short but sweet kiss. Octavian and (y/n) managed to find a boat near a beach and take it out to sea to head home as a happy couple not even worrying about the missing map.