Ringmaster Raven x OC Magic Grape

(This is actually my poptropica oc just added a few things to her. Its also not canon ending because I don't want sadness. Also he stays at her house of the home island and this is in Magic Grapes POV. Anyways hope you all enjoy.)

{Take It Easy Angel}

I have been in my office of my house writing out new ideas for stories I can make for almost a week only taking breaks for going to the bathroom or getting something to eat and drink. Ringmaster Raven about a month ago had moved in to my house and he actually has been very helpful and great. He helps with cooking and cleaning even though I tell him that he shouldn't have to worry about it he doesn't mind at all. Anyways even though I have taken little breaks I haven't really been doing a great job at taking proper breaks for myself. I think I only slept maybe 3 or 4 hours this week but I'm doing alright thanks to some caffeine in my system. I was writing down a rough draft of a story I was currently working on when I suddenly here a knock at my office door. "It's*yawns* open Raven." I said with a small yawn as he opens the door to my office looking kinda concerned. I looked up from my notes on my desk said "Hey Raven is *yawns* everything okay?" I said to him which he responds with "Oh I'm alright but I can't really say that about you." He says towards me with a concern look on his face. "Oh don't worry about me *yawns* Raven I'm perfectly fine. I've just been busy that's *yawns* all." I said as I pushed my glasses back on my face while I grabbed my cup and took a sip of some soda I had in the cup. "The fact that your constantly yawning and the fact I barely seen you leave your office says otherwise how much sleep did you even get this week." Raven says towards me which I responded calmly with "Oh maybe 3 or 4 hours this week but I'm *yawns* fine Raven no need to-" He suddenly cuts me off by saying "3 OR 4 HOURS THIS WEEK THAT'S NOT HEALTHY MAGIC GRAPE!" He shouted at me which made me jump back a bit in my seat as I haven't really heard him shout before. "Sorry didn't mean to shout at you but you need to take an actual break because this schedule is terrible for your health mentally and physically." Raven says to me in a bit more calmer voice to which I sighed and said "I'll take a break later I need to finish this rough draft out-" I suddenly get cut off mid sentence by Raven pulling my chair from my desk and picking me up in a bridal style way "I said you need to take a break not can you take a break so now you're taking a break for the rest of the week." He says to me as I tried to tell him I was fine and such he didn't put me down until I was placed on my bed. "Now you are going to get some rest and I'm going to make dinner I better not see you back in your office while you are on break." He says to me as he suddenly takes my glasses off and puts a blanket over me then kissing my head before leaving the bedroom. I knew trying to convince him that I was fine wasn't going to be easy so I honestly just decided to lay down and fall asleep for a while since I seem to have no choice. I felt someone's hand touching my hair gently I knew it was Raven as he would usually do this when I was asleep as he wakes up earlier before me and would just make meals when I was asleep. "Magic Grape time to wake up dinners ready." I heard Raven said to me with a gentle voice as I slowly opened my eyes and stretch my arms out while I wiped my eyes to wake up a bit more. "Glad you decided to take a nap love now come on let's go eat you must be starving." Raven says to me as he kissed my head as I placed my glasses on and followed him downstairs to see that he actually made one of my favorite meals which was spaghetti with garlic bread. "Aww you made one of my favorite meals Raven thank you so much." I said as I hugged him to which he hugs me back. He then takes me to my seat then we both ate dinner and at the end he told me he would take care of the dishes and said to me to wait on the couch for him. So I was sitting at the couch for a few minutes before I saw Raven walk into the living room with a blanket and sits next to me while wrapping the blanket around both of us. "I was thinking we should watch a show or a movie tonight just for fun." Raven says to me as I thought that was a wonderful idea. We both decide to just watch a show on Netflix called Lucifer it was a murder mystery kinda show. We were probably watching the third episode when I started getting more tired and suddenly I felt Raven's arm wrapping around me and him letting me lay my head on his chest as I slowly fell asleep on him. "Sweet dreams my angel." I heard Raven said to me as he kissed my head as I finally have fallen asleep. I'm truely greatful for having someone like Raven as my boyfriend and I couldn't be any happier with anyone else.