They caught you wearing something of theirs PT.2

This is part two of the previous post that was requested by Weirdo-Writer. I hope you all enjoy!

==============================
{Crusher}

• Crusher had went into the kitchen to get some water and that's when you noticed he had taken off his training gloves and left them in his work out room where you were in.

• You were just hanging out with him while he was training and decided to try them on just for fun.

• Once you put them on you decide to do a few fighting stances that you saw Crusher do while he was training. Though while you were doing that Crusher walks back in and sees you.

• When you notice he had returned that's whrn he started laughing because you felt embarrassed since he saw you goofing around a bit. But he reassures you that he thought it was cute seeing you act like that.

==============================
{Speeding Spike}

• While Speeding Spike was on a run he had left his hoodie on the couch.

• You were slightly chilly and most of your hoodies and jackets were in the wash so you decide to put on his hoodie and relax on the couch while watching tv.

• Speeding Spike returned from his run and walked into the living room seeing you had fallen asleep while wearing his hoodie.

• He smiles and kisses your head before placing a blanket over you before he heads upstairs to take a shower.

==============================
{Ratman}

• Ratman took his hat off at the table before heading to the bathroom and you saw it there.

• You being bored while watching TV so just decided to try on his hat just for fun while he was in the bathroom.

• You placed the hat on your head and continued to watch tv and that's when Ratman returns from the bathroom and sees you to the living room seeing you wearing his hat.

• He honestly really enjoyed seeing you wearing his hat so he let you wear it for the rest of the day.

==============================
{Sir Rebral}

• You were in the living room and noticed Sir Rebral's goggles were on the table in front of you.

• Since he doesn't have them off often you took this opportunity to get his goggles and try them on.

• As you put on Sir Rebral's goggles and were just chilling out in the living room when Sir Rebral walks in and sees you wearing his goggles.

• He enjoyed seeing you wearing his goggles and thought you looked cute in them though he did ask for them back since they help him with his powers. But he took them back after he got a few pictures of you wearing them.

==============================
{Copycat}

• You were hanging out with Copycat and while she was in the bathroom you noticed her purple cat ear headphones that she uses whenever she's on the computer.

• You being you decide to try on her headphones just to see how they feel. You have heard her say how comfortable those cat ear headphones were whenever she uses them.

• As you had them on you definitely agreed with Copycat with how comfortable these cat ear headphones are.

• Copycat returns to her bedroom where you're at and sees you wearing her cat ear headphones and she couldn't stop gushing about how adorable you looked with them on to which she purchased you a pair in your favorite color so you two can match.

==============================
{Betty Jetty}

• You found one of Betty's scarfs that she left at your house one day while you were doing some cleaning.

• You decide that after you finished cleaning up your house you decide just for fun to try on her scarf.

• The scarf was pretty comfy to have on and definitely knew you were going to purchase yourself a scarf or two like the one you're wearing because it's so comfortable.

• Betty Jetty comes to your place to hang out for a while and sees you wearing her scarf that she was looking for. She was definitely blushing a bit because she thought you looked so stunning with the scarf on. She let you keep the scarf after seeing you wearing it.

==============================