Sick Octavian x Reader

This was a request by AoyamaCheezBoi I hope you all enjoy! Also so sorry it took me a while to get to your request!

{You still need to rest wether you like it or not!}

Octavian being sick is definitely a rare sighting but whenever he does get sick it hits him pretty hard. So imagine you coming home from running a few errands to seeing your boyfriend Octavian vomiting into a bucket not aware that you have gotten back home. You immediately panic and rushed over to where Octavian was at and helped him get to the bedroom so he could lay down. But not without him trying to tell you that he's perfectly okay. "Look (y/n) I just got a little sick I'll be perfectly fine. Besides I literally traveled through time this is nothing compared to that experience." To which after he said that you immediately responded to him with "I don't care that you time traveled that doesn't mean you don't need to rest when you're sick. You need to take it easy or else it could become much worse for you and I don't want you to be dealing with that. So please just stay in bed and rest." To which after Octavian heard the concerned tone in your voice he did reluctantly agree to stay and bed and rest. So through out the day you were making sure that Octavian was getting enough fluids in his system, making him some food that will help ease his stomach, and making sure he wasn't to cold or to hot while he was in bed. Once it was getting late you soon joined him in bed after you gotten yourself ready to sleep. You saw that Octavian was still asleep so you quietly got into bed and went to sleep. But while you were asleep Octavian actually woke up and saw you were in bed asleep to which he has a small smile on his face as he turns over to place an arm around you before going back to sleep.