How they describe their first kiss

This was a request by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy! Also as of now some scenarios might be shorter than others depending on the theme of the scenario just in case anyone was wondering why this one looks different.

=============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• He would describe you two's first kiss as the most magical moment in the whole wide world. Even just thinking about it makes him have a huge smile on his face to this day.

=============================
{Binary Bard}

• They would describe their first kiss with you as something out of this world they felt like they were on cloud 9 when they finally kissed you.

=============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He often gets flustered whenever he's asked about how you two's first kiss was like and when he does respond he says he would relive that day over and over again for all eternity.

=============================
{Black Widow}

• She thinks of you two's first kiss as adorable since when you two shared your first kiss she left you slightly flustered.

=============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• Gretchen would describe you two's first kiss together as romantic as when it happened to you both there was a romantic scenery around you both during the kiss.

=============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She can barely get any words out without grinning and blushing at the memory of you twos first kiss.

=============================
{Count Bram}

• He would probably say that having you twos first kiss together made him feel genuine happiness knowing that you too were actually dating.

=============================
{Director D}

• He thought he wouldn't have fallen in love until you two met each other and when you two kissed for the first time he felt like his heart was going to explode from how much live and happiness he felt.

=============================
{Omegon}

• They remember their first kiss with you as the first time they took their mask off and showed you their face. When they realize you didn't think they looked bad you two shared a loving kiss.

=============================
{Crusher}

• He would describe you two's first kiss as wonderful. He was doing some training and had a goal in mind that if he passed his goal he would kiss you. Well he completed his goal and you two kissed which you both enjoyed.

=============================
{Speeding Spike}

• He describes you two's first kiss like he just won a race. He was actually a bit nervous to kiss you at first but when he did have the confidence to finally kiss you he felt like he just won a huge race.

=============================
{Ratman}

• He would say you two's first kiss was quite nice and he constantly has a smile on his face whenever he talks about it.

=============================
{Sir Rebral}

• Sorry Sir Rebral is to flustered to explain what you two's first kiss is like. You do have pictures from you two's first kiss together which Sir Rebral doesn't know about.

=============================
{Copycat}

• She would describe you two's first kiss like a song she can never get out of her head. She would never forget that feeling from you two's first kiss as she still gets that feeling whenever you two kiss each other.

=============================
{Betty Jetty}

• She would describe you two's first kiss as out of this world. She was flying around while holding you and you two shared a kiss together while she was flying.

=============================
{Rumpelstiltskin}

• He would describe his first kiss with you as a secret attack he can only do to you. You two were just hanging out and then decided to try to make each other flustered to which he decided to kiss you when you were distracted. You were flustered for a bit but you both enjoyed the kiss.

=============================
{Captain Crawfish}

• He would describe you two's first kiss as like a secret treasure hunt where only he would be able to get the treasure.

=============================