When you wear something of theirs

[Ringmaster Raven]

• In all honesty he will just give you one of his hoodies or he would place his hat on your head. Never hesitated about it.

• He finds it adorable seeing you wearing his clothes. But also funny if his hat falls over your eyes.

• You would probably be minding your business on the couch and suddenly he would just place one if his hoodies on you or his hat just for fun. But hey who's complaining.

• If he's happy you're happy so it's a win win for you both.
=================================
[Binary Bard]

•Most likely would be his jester hat.

• Either you take it from him or he would place it on your head. It honestly random.

• He thinks its funny but cute at the same time so he doesn't get to annoyed when you take his hat.

• Though that did give him some funny ideas for the future. But we don't have to worry about that.
=================================
[Dr.Hare]

• His goggles when he isn't working on anything.

• You actually just did it for fun and when he saw you with them on...He immediately wanted to get you your own pair of goggles in your favorite color.

• He honestly just loves seeing you in the goggles. He thinks they look great on you.

• I honestly can see him go from a bad mood to a good mood If you put them on wether it's your own or his.
=================================
[Black Widow]

• Definitely one of the shirts with a black widow symbol on the front.

• You realized that you had no more clean shirts due to it being laundry day and she gave you a shirt to borrow.

• When you put it on and she saw you, lets just say she got very flirty with you.

• Long story short, she loves seeing you wearing that shirt.
=================================
[Gretchen Grimlock]

• Either sunglasses or one of her shirts.

• It was very sunny one day and you didn't bring sunglasses with you. Lucky for you she had a spare pair on her and allowed you to use them. She thought they suited you better than herself so she told you to keep them.

• You were doing some chores outside of your house and she came to visit. She saw that your shirt was dirty and decided to get you a new shirt. She actually carried a spare outfit just in case so she handed you a new shirt. Once she saw you wearing the shirt she couldn't stop staring she thought it looked stunning on you.

• She probably give you a full wardrobe of clothes and say you look great in everything.
=================================
[Daphne Dreadnaught]

• Her goggles are something you love to wear.

• You two were just chilling and she would sometimes just take her goggles off when she isn't working so one day you decide to wear them and she saw you with them on.

• She loved seeing you wearing her goggles. She thought you looked awesome with her goggles on.

• So If she was ever stressed out from working just put her goggles on and she will be very happy.
=================================
[Count Bram]

• His vampire cloak is something you just love.

• He first gave you his cloak because he knows his castle gets cold often so when you visited him he would place his cloak over you so that you wouldn't get cold.

• He thinks it looks adorable on you and just loves seeing you wearing his cloak.

• At first he got very flustered by seeing you wearing his cloat because he just thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen.
=================================