Ratman x Veterinarian Reader

(Idk why but I thought this guy was funny as a kid idk why though and I still don't to this day.)

{Their more important than the rats}

Ratman normally would be at home with the other but today wasn't the case. Some of his pet rats were acting off like bad apatite, dehydrated even though they have lots of water, and very exhausted. Concerned about his pet rats he made a appointment for the veterinarian he heard the hero recommended to him before on a previous visit. He was lucky that he got a easy spot for the next day at 12:30pm especially with how busy that veterinarian normally would be. So currently he was In the waiting room with his rats in a cage on his lap waiting for his turn to go in. He checks the time on the wall to see it says 12:28pm meaning it was almost his time to go in. He suddenly hears the door open and hears "Ratman your up now please follow me." A female office worker looks around then sees him get up and shows him what room he needs to be in. "Just put your pets cage on the table doctor (y/n) will be here in a moment." The worker said to which Ratman says thank you as she closes the door while he puts his rats cage on the table and sits down waiting for the veterinarian to enter. A knock was heard at the door with it opening to show it was the veterinarian he heard so much about yet nobody mentioned how stunning they looked. The veterinarian waves and says "Hello there Ratman I'm doctor (y/n) and I will be helping your pets today." They said with a calming smile. "So what seems to be the problem with your pet rats?" They asked Ratman which he responds with "Oh well my rats here haven't been wanting to eat yet are constantly drinking water and are always sleeping when not thirsty." Ratman says to veterinarian (y/n) and they nodded in response as they examine the rats. Fast forward to after they did some test on the rats turns out they are just dealing with a bug. "Well thats good to hear its nothing worse" Ratman says with a sigh of relief. "Why yes just make sure they take the medicine with either the food or water so they can get better faster." (Y/n) says to Ratman with a smile. "Say um Dr.(y/n) I was wondering maybe when you are not busy maybe we could hang out?" Ratman says to (y/n) to which they agree to and they exchanged numbers as Ratman leaves to head back home not only happy that his rats are okay but that he has met someone more important than his rats and thats saying something especially about him.