If they have a nightmare

Now what happens when you see them having a nightmare. Let's read and find out.

==============================
[Ringmaster Raven]

•His nightmares are worse than you could think. Most of it is from his trama as a kid. Like him constantly getting dunked in the water tank or the fire incident that caused him to get exiled even though he was innocent.

• You would find him having a massive panic attack in his sleep to which you shake him awake and thankfully he does wake up but very shaken up by his nightmare.

• It takes him a while to calm down from the nightmare to which all you did was hold him close and saw sweet things to him. He will hold you close like his life depends on it as was calming down from the nightmare.

• He soon falls asleep thankfully and then you did as well. You know how bad those dreams can effect him so you stay awake until he falls asleep. Then once you're both were asleep you two were still. cuddling for the rest of the night.

==============================
[Binary Bard]

• He would have nightmares about dying from when his spaceship crashed.

• He often wakes up on his own covered in sweat and gasping for air. You would have woken up to this and would asked him if he was okay.

• Rather he admits or not you would wrap your arms around him and make him feel safe. If he feels up to it and its good weather you two would sit outside and look at the stars to make him feel better.

• Once you two get back inside you two just hold each other close as you both go back to sleep for the night.

==============================
[Dr.Hare]

• All I'm going to say is ants... it's always about ants but very few times its about you.

• Either way he would have the most struggle with falling back to sleep so he usually would either just snuggle up to you or would be downstairs watching tv until he got tired.

• You have found him downstairs a few times after he had a nightmare. So you would join him on the couch with a blanket for the two of you to share and snuggle up with each other.

• So sometimes you both would be in bed together sleeping peacefully or on the couch sleeping with both of you holding each other close.

==============================
[Black Widow]

• Her nightmares are kinda rare but when she gets one you will know. There about all the hate she got from her art work she has made and took so much time and effort into.

• She would be crying in her sleep or sleep talking saying things like "No you're wrong." or "I'm not a bad artist stop this." Anyways you would wake her up most of the time unless she wakes up from those nightmares.

• You would say that she has a great talent in painting and that those people were wrong from day one. Then when she starts calming down a bit you two would just hold each other close talking about things about each other that you both like about one another.

• In the end both if you fall asleep holding each other with smiles on both of your faces.

==============================
[Gretchen Grimlock]

• She will have nightmares about how she got attacked by the creature that gave her the scar on her face. Except she wouldn't survive the attack in her dream.

• She mostly wakes up in a cold sweat from the nightmare and is pretty quiet about it so you don't really hear her to much. She would usually just have to look at you for a moment before she relaxed a bit and lay back down.

• She would come closer to your sleeping body and hold you close to which you wrapped your arms around her as well

• Just you being next to her is all she needs to be able to go back to sleep. This is because she feels very safe whenever she is around you.

==============================
[Daphne Dreadnaught]

• Definitely all of her nightmares are about getting possessed by a ghost.

• She would be awake in a cold sweat as you wake her up from her jerking her body around in bed from her nightmares.

• You would just make her feel safe and also have to convince her that she is perfectly fine and doesn't need any sort of priest or something like that to cleanse her soul.

• That takes about almost 2 hours to which after all that you two will hild each other close as you two fall back to sleep.

==============================
[Count Bram]

• Poor guy would probably have nightmares about you never coming back.

• You would hold him close and say that's never going to happen because you love him to much to leave him.

• You would just stay with him by his side as he holds you close before slowly falling back to sleep.

• Once you knew he was asleep was when you went back to bed with him holding you close.

==============================