What videogames would they play?

(A/n) Thanks to the Discord server I am in I got this idea of what videogames would they play. Hope you all enjoy.
==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• Horror games are a big no for him. He is kinda okay with watching you play them it's just if he is playing them he isn't gonna try sleeping for a few days.

• He perfers games like Minecraft, Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley.

• In Minecraft he would be more of the explorer than anything heck when you told him parrots danced to music he made a parrot dance party room.

• In Animal Crossing he wouldn't care what villagers he got he treats them all the same with kindness. In Stardew Valley he would hands down have a coop full of blue chickens because he thinks they look awesome.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• He isn't picky on what videogame he plays as long as they aren't terrible he is down to play anything.

• You told him about Cuphead and how rage inducing it was but also said it was fun. He decided to try it out.

• He was doing fairly well without any rage moments but he almost shouted because of a few were tricky. But he was determined to not snap at this game but then he met Beppi the Clown.

• He accidentally smashed the controller and almost broke the tv but when you saw this you almost laughed but held it as you were a bit nervous. He apologized for the mess and cleaned up the mess and also made you a new controller. So never let Binary Bard play Cuphead or any rage inducing games ever again.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• If it has anything with bugs he isn't interested but he really like Minecraft.

• He learns a lot about redstone and even if you knew some redstone he would be the Mumbojumbo of redstone within a week.

• He would definitely enjoy Hermitcraft series and would be looking at multiple tutorials on new inventions.

• He would also make a bunny army to take over Minecraft.

=============================
{Black Widow}

• She loves spooky mystery games. She just doesn't play to many of them.

• You showed her the game Death Pallet on your phone and she was intrigued by the game so she decided to download the game and try it out.

• She was so intrigued by the game she finished the whole game within a day.

• Once she was done she couldn't stop talking about the game she thought the art style and the story was amazing.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• She loved games that were about fashion.

• She would always be in the top three in fashion contest in game.

• She lived trying new styles as well and gets very inspired with new designs thanks to those games.

• She hands down would cosplay some characters if she loves there design.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She loves playing videogames that involve ghosts.

• She plays Ghostbuster game way more than she should be... it's a bit scary how many times she plays it.

• You sometimes find her pasted out in front of the tv with the game on still. So you save it and get Daphne into bed.

• She might get some of her ideas from the game for her inventions to which kinda worried you but also made you curious.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• He doesn't understand what a videogame is so you had to explain it to him.

• He honestly perfered most calm and simple games or just watching you play them is perfectly fine with him.

• He enjoys Stardew Valley alot actually and even did fairly well on his own when you were busy with work.

• When you came back from working he showed you how much he has done and you were indeed impressed.

==============================
{Director D}

• He isn't much of a gamer but he doesn't mind games that are full of mystery.

• He needs a bit of help with the controller or at least he says that so he can get a chance to hold your hand without him asking for it.

• He really likes the game Clue and always trys to figure out how the crime was done with little information as possible.

• He always won which kinda made you both scared but impressed.

==============================