Harold Mews adopts Ringmaster Raven

(A/n) Hello fellow readers so I decided to write out a head canon that I've seen. Which is Harold adopting Ringmaster Raven so I hope you all enjoy. Also this might be a bit sad at the end.
=================================
Harolds POV
I was taking a small vacation in a small town a bit far from Cryptids Island. Yesterday there was a Carnival that came into the town and I must admit it was quite a fun day. Except I did notice there was a little boy who was part bird...maybe a raven I think anyways he was a worker apparently for the carnival he apparently is known as Bird Boy. I honestly think the way they are treating him isn't really good at all. I did get the chance to speak to the little boy for a few minutes before he had to leave for the show. That little boy was so shy poor guy probably just stays with the carnival just to feel like he has a home. Anyways it was early the next day after the carnival. I'm used to waking up early and I knew the carnival wasn't going to be there as they had to get to the next town on the schedule they have. That area near the woods was truely a nice area very relaxing. You can hear the animals in the woods, morning birds chirping away, somebody crying nearby- wait a minute somebody crying. I thought to myself as I looked around for a moment thinking I just thought I heard somebody crying but the crying was actually coming from the woods. "Oh no Is somebody injured?" I said out loud as I immediately started heading towards the woods to find out who was upset. "Hello? Anyone here I'm here to help if you need it." I said out loud as I got closer to where the crying was coming from and to my surprise it was the bird boy. The bird boy looks up at me with a scared expression on his face but almost calmed down a bit after seeing me. "Oh my little one are you alright what happened?" I said to the little boy who response with "They left me I went out here last night for a walk and accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up they were gone." The little boy says to me while crying. (This poor child I can't just leave him out here who knows what would happen to him.) I thought to myself then I was given an idea. "I'm so sorry that happened to you little one but how about you come live with me back at my home." I said to the little boy as I held out my hand towards the little boy who looks up at me again as he was sitting on the grass. He seemed uneasy at the idea but then lifts his hand up to mine and takes it and slowly stands up. "Okay I'll go with you mister... I'm sorry what's your name?" The little boy asked me as I responded with "I'm Harold Mews but you can just call me Harold If you want." I said to him as I realized he doesn't really have a proper name so I decided to ask him "Hey do you have an actual name little one or was bird boy the only name you were given?" I asked him which he responds with "Bird boy was all I was called so I guess not..." He says with a sad look on his face. I decided that I would give him a different name but I wasn't to sure on what name just yet so I decided to ask if he had any ideas for a new name. "Well how about we give you a new name got any names you like?" I said to the little boy who seemed surprised by what I said before he thinks for a moment before he suddenly says "I like the name Raven a lot. I know its a type of bird but the name Is pretty cool." He said to me which I smiled gently and response with "Alright Raven is now your new name let's get going we have a lot trip back to your new home." I said to Raven who actually smiles at me as he holds my hand while we walked out of the woods.
=================================
The travel back to Cryptids Island was a bit long but I did inform my butler about the news as me and Raven were on our way back. My butler was a bit surprised at the news but was perfectly fine with it as he made sure the guest room was prepared for Raven my new son. Raven had fallen asleep next to me as we were in the helicopter almost a few minutes away from my mansion. (Poor guy must've been exhausted couldn't blame him though with all that has happened glad he can actually get some rest.) I thought to myself as I noticed were about to land on the helipad. Once the helicopter stopped moving after we landed I carefully got Raven into my arms to try and not wake him up and brought him inside of the mansion. My butler was actually waiting for me near the stairs as I walked in he noticed the little boy in my arms asleep and in a low quiet voice he says to me "Sir good to see you back again. The guest room has been prepared for your son Raven." He says to me as I thanked him while I walked up the stairs to the guest room and layed him down on the bed then tucking him into the bed. I slowly left the bedroom and closed to door as quiet as possible and slowly went back downstairs to speak to my butler about a few things.
=================================
It's been about 15 years since I had adopted Raven and I couldn't be happier with my choice. He was a true gentleman and a kind boy all around. I remember him talking to me about wanting to create his own circus as he actually really loved being in one from seeing how everyone was astonished by the tricks and skills that happened at the circus he wanted to bring entertainment as well. He has gotten some therapy due to the trauma he has dealt with but he's been improving so much since then. I remember when the Poptropica Hero first meeting him and they instantly clicked. Raven wasn't quite used to someone besides me or the butler being so kind to him but he truely loved having a friend. Anyways he actually has been doing a few shows with his circus/carnival and so many people were loving it. Me and the Poptropica Hero actually went to his next show as a surprise for him. When he saw us he was so happy that we showed up. As much as both me and the Poptropica Hero would love to see every show of his the heroes schedule and my illness sometimes get in the way but I know he knows that we both support him and his dreams. The show was amazing and after the show me and the hero met the other workers that Raven had hired. They were all quite nice and were happy to meet both me and the Poptropica Hero. Raven always makes sure to visit during the holidays a long with the Poptropica Hero they were like another child to me. So It seems like Raven has truely gotten what he deserved a happy life with great people in his life. I thought to myself as in my spirit form I see both the Poptropica Hero and Raven paying a visit to my grave. Truely was a shame I have past but I'm glad he is doing well a long with the Poptropica Hero. "It's a shame he's gone but that doesn't mean we won't see him again right hero?" Raven says to the Poptropica Hero who nods their head and says "Harold Mews will always be here with us Raven don't forget that. He was a great man just a shame he had to leave so soon." The Poptropica Hero says as they placed flowers on my grave before saying farewell and leaving the cemetery where I was laid to rest. (They both have grown into great people hopefully they stay that way.) I thought to myself as I disappeared back to heaven with a smile across my face.