They wear a dress PT.2

==============================
{Crusher}

• He gets a call from his bro Speeding Spike about if he wanted to try on some dresses with him and he decided to join him.

• So they both went to a dress store and found dresses that fitted each other and got them.

• Once he got back home he went into the bedroom and put it on. Once he did that he called you upstairs so you could see him in the dress.

• When you saw Crusher wearing the dress you were surprised at first but then gave him compliments with him wearing a dress.

==============================
{Speeding Spike}

• Him and Crusher decided to try on dresses together since they were both curious about them.

• It was actually fun for them especially since he found a cool dress that he wanted to get your reaction of him wearing it.

• As soon as he got home he quickly went into the bedroom and gotten the dress on he headed downstairs to surprise you with him being in a dress.

• You thought he looked stunning in the dress and were proud that he decided to try on something that's pretty new to him. This made him have a huge smile after hearing the kind words you said to him.

==============================
{Ratman}

• In all honesty he kinda got dragged into trying on a dress. He was hesitant at first but then decided to go ahead and try one on.

• He kinda just took his time with finding a dress and he almost gave up until he discovered the perfect dress that he actually liked.

• He paid for the dress and went home to try on the dress. Once he got the dress on he surprises you with him wearing a dress.

• You thought he looked wonderful in the dress and that made him smile. His pet rats also squeaked with happiness as well.

==============================
{Sir Rebral}

• He was kinda curious about them so he decided to secretly go and get a dress just to try on without anybody knowing.

• He put on a whole disguise to make sure nobody would catch him as he was looking and paying for a dress.

• Back home he tries on the dress but as he was looking at himself in the mirror you walked into the bedroom and saw him in the dress.

• You both went silent for a minute before you complimented him in the dress which left him blushing as he thanked you for the compliment.

==============================
{Copycat}

• She loves wearing dresses and if she gets a chance to wear one she will wear one.

• So today was actually going to be a date night at a nice restaurant so she chose to wear a dress to wear for the date.

• She tried on so many dresses until she found the one that she knew would be perfect for the date.

• Seeing Copycat so happy in dresses made you happy especially with how amazing she looks in dresses.

==============================
{Betty Jetty}

• She mainly wearing dresses if she doesn't have a clean suit for the occasion. So it's not to common to see her in a dress.

• But one day Copycat asked her if she would try on some dresses with her and since she wasn't doing anything at the time she agreed to join her.

• For a few hours they both tried on dresses until Betty Jetty found a dress she really liked and wanted to show you the dress.

• You thought she looked absolutely stunning in the dress and gave her so many positive remarks which made her very happy.

==============================
{Omegon}

• They kept hearing about dresses and decided to make one to try on after getting curious about dresses.

• Since they know how to make their own clothes they decided to make their own dress.

• It took some time but soon enough they finally finished their dress and decided to show you the dress they had made by wearing it and finding you.

• When you saw Omegon wearing a dress and heard that he made it himself you complimented him on how amazing the dress looks along with how they looked in a dress as well. Behind the mask they wore they had a huge smile on their face.

==============================