Binary Bard x Dr.Hare

This funny one shot was a idea from somebody on Instagram with their Instagram username being hatsunemikuismywife. I hope you all enjoy the funny one shot!

{So you're a furry?}

"Listen just because I'm part rabbit doesn't mean I'm a furry Bard." Dr.Hare says to Binary Bard to which they said "Actually it kinda does mean you are a furry. You are a person and also part animal which is pretty much like a furry." To which after Binary Bard says that Dr.Hare gives an annoyed sigh before remembering something and said to Binary Bard "You do realize that would also mean you are dating a furry If I was a furry." To which Binary Bard seems to have had a buffering moment before saying "I never said that I didn't like furries Dr.Hare I just said that you're a furry and you said that I was dating one so that means you agree with me that you are a furry." Binary Bard says with a smirk as Dr.Hare sighs again as he decides he worked enough in the lab today and leaves the lab as Binary Bard shouts at him before Dr.Hare leaves the lab "Love you little furry!" To which Dr.Hare stops in place and turned around and says to Binary Bard "Love you too robo boy!" To which left Binary Bard stunned as Dr.Hare finally leaves the lab.