Elegant Plum x Mars Okunobu

This is a oc x oc request by RandomFandomizer7 on Discord and on Wattpad. The ocs are Mars Okunobu, Elegant Plum, and Celery Fresh all made by Random Fandom I hope you all enjoy.

{A Musician's Special Feeling}
It was a normal sunny day for Mars as he was doing some band practice with Elegant Plum and Celery Fresh. They were all taking a small break from band practice and while on their break Celery Fresh notice that Mars seemed to be thinking about something. He walks over to Mars and says "Hey Mars you alright? You seem very puzzled about something." To which Mars snapped out of his thoughts and looks at Celery Fresh for a moment before looking around the room before responding to Celery Fresh with "Well it's uh about Elegant Plum..." To which Celery Fresh response with "Did something happen between you two or something?" To which Mars says "Oh no nothing like that it's actually something else. You see I really want to ask her out on a date but I don't know if she sees me as just a friend or possibly something more." After hearing Mars explain his situation Celery thought for a moment before suddenly getting an idea. "Hey how about I talk to her and see what she would like as a date then tell you what she said later on. I can just say that I wanted to take my date someplace nice but I wasn't sure of what type of date I should do." To which Mars thinks about the idea for a moment before saying "Alright if you think that's going to work then let's do it." To which Celery nods his head as Elegant Plum returns with three water bottles with her. "Hey you two I figured you two would be thirsty as well so I got you two some water." Elegant Plum says as Mars and Celery thanked her for the water before they all started practicing their music once more. A few hours later and they all decide that they practice enough for today so Celery Fresh decided to start the plan and went to talk to Elegant Plum. "Hey Elegant Plum you got a minute? I want to talk to you about something." Celery Fresh says as Elegant Plum response with "Oh sure thing what's going on Celery Fresh?" To which Celery Fresh says to her "Well I really want to try and do a new date idea but I'm honestly not sure of what to do so I wanted to ask you if you had any ideas as to what type of date would you enjoy?" To which Elegant Plum thinks for a moment before saying "Well considering that it's fall I probably would enjoy going on a hayride perhaps or go on a nice walk through a park. Hopefully that helps you with some ideas Celery Fresh." Elegant Plum says as Celery Fresh response with "Yeah that definitely helps me a lot thanks so much for the ideas cya around." Celery Fresh says as he waved goodbye to Elegant Plum while walking away. Once Celery Fresh was out of sight from Elegant Plum he finds Mars Okunobu and tells him what Elegant Plum has said to him. "So either I ask her to go for a walk with me in a park or a hayride. Hmm maybe the hayride would be the better option." Mars Okunobu says as Celery response with "I do remember that there is a hayride happening in a few days so perhaps you can ask her to join you on that plus it can be a nice memory between you two when you both start dating." Celery Fresh says as Mars Okunobu blushes slightly at what he said before responding with "We don't even know if she likes me in that way Celery anyways I'm going to go find her and ask her if she would like to join me on a hayride see you later Celery Fresh." Mars Okunobu says as he walks away from Celery Fresh to go find Elegant Plum. It took a few minutes but Mars finally found Elegant Plum outside enjoying the fresh air. While walking to where Elegant Plum was at she actually turned around and sees Mars coming towards her. "Oh hey Mars guess you wanted to enjoy the fresh air as well huh?" Elegant Plum says as Mars Okunobu stands next to her before responding with "Well the weather is quite nice but I was actually wanting to talk to you about something." To which Elegant Plum looks at Mars Okunobu and response with "Oh what's the problem Mars?" To which Mars Okunobu says to her with "Oh it's not a problem I was just wondering if you would be interested in joining me on doing to a hayride with me?" Mars Okunobu says to Elegant Plum to which she responds with "You know a hayride definitely sounds like fun sure I'll join you for the hayride." To which Mars Okunobu smiles and says "Cool then so I'll see you in a few days for the hayride." To which Elegant Plum smiles as well and says "Yeah see you then Mars." To which Elegant Plum waves goodbye to Mars Okunobu as she walks away to head home. Once she is far away from Mars Okunobu is when he finally decided to do a little celebration cheer before heading back inside to tell Celery about the good news.

{If you want to see Mars Okunobu and Elegant Plum going on a hayride date with them as an official couple then you'll have to wait for the second part of my 10 days of Halloween activities book which should be out within in hour after this was posted.}