Binary Bard x Director D

This was requested by Jjdogasaur on Discord I hope you all enjoy.

{You're health is more important than a new invention}

It was a normal day for Director D well as normal as it can be while being the leader of a spy agency. Anyways he was currently in the testing area for where new spy gadgets and equipment is made and tested in with Binary Bard. So after Director D and Binary Bard got out of jail Director D decided to show Binary Bard around the agency and perhaps offer him a job to create new spy gadgets and equipment for the other agents. "Are you sure this is still the same building this who lab and testing area is massive?" Binary Bard says as he was looking around at everything that was in the room to which Director D response with "Yes we're in the same building were just a few feet underground. Anyways as I suggested before when I offered to show you around my agency we are actually looking to have another person who can help with making or improving spy gadgets or equipment." Director D says as Binary Bard looks over to where Director D was standing and response to Director D with "Oh yeah I almost forgot that you said something about that. Wait a minute are you offering me a job here?" Binary Bard says as Director D response with "Yes I am offering you a job here. I know you are capable of creating many invention with whatever you have around you and I truly believe that you will make a great edition to the team. What fo you say Binary Bard do you accept the offer?" Director D asked Binary Bard who thought about the offer for about a few minutes before saying "You know it would be nice to be able to create inventions again without worrying about the fact that I might get arrested for creating something new. I will accept your offer for the job Director D." Binary Bard says as him and Director D shoke hands this being the beginning of a brand new journey for them both. Director D helped Binary Bard find a apartment for him to stay in and would make sure to check on Binary Bard almost every day while he was working knowing that Binary Bard could sometimes lose track of time. But within six months of working with Director D Binary Bard has made not only so many great inventions to help agents but also made so many improvements to other things as well. Binary Bard even figure out a even stronger security system for Director D and that's a lot of work to do since Director D's security was already pretty strong. Anyways as they both started working together they started to get very close to each other. When they're not working they are talking to each other about different topics that isn't just work related stuff. Though as they grew closer their feelings for each other started to grow even more than ever before. Director D finally decided enough was enough and decided to go ask Binary Bard out on a date. Director D goes into thr elevator and hits the down arrow button in order to get down to where Binary Bard works at. As the elevator goes down Director D was thinking of what he was planning to say to Binary Bard when he gets out of the elevator. Though that wasn't really a huge amount of time as the elevator dings and the doors open to which Director D walks out of the elevator and walks over to where Binary Bard's desk is at but when he sees Binary Bard's desk he is met with a bit of a surprise. Binary Bard was fast asleep at his desk with some blueprints of an invention of some sort being planned out on the desk as well. Director D walked closer to where Binary Bard was sleeping he wasn't sure whether he should wake him up or to let him sleep but it seems he didn't really have to worry about that as Binary Bard started to wake up and when he noticed Director D he froze a bit. "Bard I thought you said you have been getting enough sleep? Have you been staying up late working?" Director D says as Binary Bard hesitates a bit before making up a lie and saying "Of course I have been I guess I just zoned out for a bit to long heh." Binary Bard says trying to sound convincing to Director D which didn't really work as Director D says "Your not really convincing me Bard. Your health is very important I can't let you take bad care on yourself. Take the rest of this day and tomorrow off and get some rest." Director D says as Binary Bard thinks for a moment before saying "I'll only take a break if you go on date with me." Binary Bard says with confidence but then that confidence turned into shock as he heard Director D say "Fine then a deals a deal." To which then Director D walks Binary Bard back to his apartment because he knew that if he left Binary Bard alone he would just go back to working on new inventions and gadgets. Once he knew that Binary Bard was back home safely he makes his was back to his agency when he suddenly realized that he was going to be going on a date with Binary Bard and knowing Binary Bard he is probably serious about the date part. So in a way Director D got what he wanted and surprisingly so did Binary Bard. They both have gotten a date with each other.