Angel x Binary Bard

This was a request by Alligatorrrterrorrr who submitted their oc Angel who uses he/they pronouns for this chapter. I hope you all enjoy!

{Arcades are pretty fun}

Angel was back at the Super Villain Island prison because they were given a letter about the dream machine was reworked and they wanted Angel to help with testing the dream machine. But what he wasn't expecting was that he was going to be joined by a villain who was in the first dream machine that "Dr.Jupiter" also known as Zeus had made. Who was this villain that Angel was going to be in the dream machine with? It's none other than the Binary Bard himself. So when Angel got told about the situation he was kinda hesitant knowing how Binary Bard can be but knowing that they will be monitored while in the dream machine did help Angel ease up. "Well considering I was locked up in a cell I should be the one to choose the location of our hang out." Binary Bard says to Angel which he says "If that's what you're fine with then go ahead I'm okay with it." To which Binary Bard was a little shocked since he was expecting Angel to say no or at least argue with him before he regained his composure before he said "Well what are we waiting for let's get going Angel." To which Angel and Binary Bard get into the dream machine after Binary Bard chose a location for him and Angel to hang out at. About a few minutes later Angel wakes up in a familiar area. They recognized the area as the arcade area and as he looks around they found Binary Bard looking at an arcade machine. "Huh I guess you were intrigued by the arcade area huh?" Angel says to Binary Bard as he turns around to look at Angel and says "Oh so that's what this place is called? I just thought this placed looked interesting so I figured why not look around here since I haven't seen it before. I've seen these games machines before but never played them." To which Angel walks over to where Binary Bard was at and says "I can help you figure out the controls and how it works if you want me to?" To which after Angel said that Binary Bard agreed to the offer and for a little while Angel taught Binary Bard how to play the arcade game to which when he felt more comfortable with the controls he decided to try and challenge Angel to a game and see who can get the most points at the end of the game. As Angel and Binary Bard played the game Binary Bard says with a confident tone in his voice says to Angel "Are you even trying Angel I'd figured you would be a tough opponent." To which Angel says "Well what's fun in being a try hard? Besides did you forget that I was the one who taught you how the gamw works." To which soon after they said that to Binary Bard a sudden game over screen appears on Binary Bards screen just before Angel had gotten their game over screen. "Aw dang it looks like you won once again Angel. Oh well just wait soon enough I'll crush you at this game and defeat you once in for all." To which Angel says to Binary Bard "I will be looking forward to having another competition like this again. This was quite a fun experience." Soon after saying that both Binary Bard and Angel were brought back into the real world and Binary Bard was brought back to his cell. Today was quite and interesting day for Angel to say the least but at least they had fun playing arcade games with Binary Bard.