They see your scars from your adventures PT.1

This was a scenario idea by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• You often had on clothes that would easily cover up your scars from your adventures. You kinda forget that you have them so when you had your jacket off while in the kitchen and Ringmaster Raven walked into the kitchen he saw your scars.

• He panicked a bit seeing how many scars you had on your arms as you were trying to calm him down saying that it wasn't to bad. He wasn't a huge fan of that response though but he did try to calm himself down a bit.

• He did scold you a bit telling you that you should be more careful on missions while making sure you were in fact okay. To which you were okay and told him that sometimes missions get a bit messy but you were okay.

• He did tell you that he had some scars as well but you told him he didn't have to show them if he didn't want to. He appreciates that as he gave you a small yet very sweet kiss. You both spend the rest of the day cuddling with each other.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• Sometimes you get banged up on adventures and you can hide the pain and the scars pretty well. That is until Binary Bard sees your scars for the first time.

• He honestly froze up at first seeing your scars. Then he immediately asked you how you got so many but then remembered that you often go on adventures.

• He would ask you to at least tell him if you got hurt after returning from an adventure as he wants to make sure you were okay. He knows how dangerous some of your adventures can be especially with what you dealt with in previous adventures.

• He would sometimes count your scars to make sure you didn't have any new ones that he can see. You find this habit rather sweet in a way because you know that means he was just making sure that you were okay.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• My oh my when he first saw your scars from your previous adventures he wasn't happy at all. He was in full on panic mode.

• He was bombing you with so many questions about where your scars came from and was demanding names but then you explained that the scars were from your adventures. He goes silent after hearing you said that. You did manage to reassured him that you were okay but he still felt bad.

• He would give you so many hugs and cuddles throughout the day. He would say so many kind things about you more than he would usually do. He also makes your favorite food and watch your favorite shows with you.

• He would give place kisses on your scars as a way to show affection to you but only if you're okay with it. You two fall asleep in each other's arms.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• Oh dear she was probably the most agitated person when she saw your scars from your adventures for the first time. Mainly because it suddenly hit her that she in fact hurted you when you were at Counterfeit Island.

• She felt like a horrible girlfriend to you too which took you a while to convince her that it's okay and that's all in the past. It wasn't easy but soon enough she started to agree with you.

• She would be very flirty with you to make you smile, she will be very affectionate towards you, and make you or buy your favorite food for you.

• You two would relax and talk about how you got some of your scars if you were okay with it and soon enough fall asleep together in each other's arms.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• She knows what it's like to have scars as shown she has a scar on her face. Though when she saw how many scars you got from your adventures she was at first stunned before she did anything else.

• She was worried that she caused some of your scars but was relieved to hear you say that she didn't cause any of the scars to happen.

• Starting from the day she saw your scars for the first time she will always give you positive compliments about your scars. She just wants you to feel comfortable with your scars because she really cares about you.

• She will also spoil you once again with new clothes, snacks, ect. She just loves seeing you happy. She even cuddles you more than normal because she wants to make sure you feel even more loved.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• Poor Daphne was crying so much when she first saw your scars from your adventures. She didn't like seeing you having injuries all over your body.

• You managed to calm her down and told her you were okay though she still felt awful seeing how banged up you were.

• She made you relax for the rest of the day- or well week. No chores, no adventuring, no work just nothing that can harm you or stress you out.

• You had to convince Daphne to just relax as well and join you in watching some movies with you. She agreed and kissed you before she layed down in bed with you and starts cuddling with you.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• He went into complete panic mode because he saw your body covered in scars from your adventures. You had to calm him down a bit and tell him you were okay now.

• He managed to calm down and actually counted how many scars he could see on you as he was asking you the next time you go on another adventure to be more careful.

• He would want you to rest and he would cuddle with you as he read you several stories. He also placed several kisses on you face every now and again while reading.

• You both soon fall asleep while he was reading a nice story with you in his arms. He hoped you would keep your promise to be more careful with going on adventures.

==============================
{Director D}

• He was fighting the urge to break down crying as he stood there frozen for a moment when he first saw how many scars you had on your body.

• You had to snap him out of it and once you did he immediately hugs you close as you return the hug he started to cry. He really hates seeing you hurt or sick.

• He wouldn't want to do really anything else besides being right next to you and making you happy. From holding you close and rubbing your back gently, to making you food ect. he just wanted you to relax and do nothing else.

• You managed to convince him to relax as well and join you in bed to get some well deserved rest. You showered him in many compliments and cuddles as a way to show your appreciation for all he has done.

==============================