If you two had kids

This was a request by Lily42235 I hope you all enjoy!

=============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• He made sure he could be the best father ever when he found out he was going to be a father. He has done a lot and I mean a lot of research since he never really knew his parents.

• Soon after you two had a kid he actually taught them a few magic tricks. He probably would have tried to teach them a few things about chemistry but decided to wait until they were older to teach them that stuff.

• If you twos kid had wings Ringmaster Raven would be helping your child with how to control their wings.

• Most nights end with you, Ringmaster Raven, and your child reading a story before you and Ringmaster Raven leave your child's room and headed to your own room to get some rest.

=============================
{Binary Bard}

• Bard had been working in the lab making something that was for his robot owl Merlin. He did really tell you much about the project because he wanted to surprise you with what he had created.

• A few weeks go by and Binary Bard actually asked you to head into the lab so he could show you something to which you walked into the lab with Binary Bard.

• Once you were inside the lab Binary Bard takes you over to where the surprise was and that's when you saw that he had made Merlin a new robotic form that made them look like a kid.

• Merlin had already seen you as a (mom/dad) but he wasn't really able to saw it in his owl form so Merlin was pretty happy to finally call you his (mom/dad). This made you smile as Merlin walks over to you and Binary Bard as you three share a hug all together.

=============================
{Dr.Hare}

• Having a rabbit scientist as a husband is already pretty neat but imagine you two having a kid. Let's just say he was so excited to be a dad that he was acting like a kid in a candy store.

• Soon after you two had your kid he suddenly realized that his lab was definitely not a safe place for the kid so for the first few weeks after you two had your kid he was making his lab as safe as possible to make sure his kid would be safe.

• You twos kid was also part rabbit like Dr.Hare was and your kid was quite hyper as well but let's face it most kids are often hyper.

• Dr.Hare does often teach them a few facts about science but he made sure to be careful with what he said about science to the kid. Most nights end with the kid falling asleep while Dr.Hare talks about something science related to them.

=============================
{Black Widow}

• You two have been talking about adopting a child for a while and today you two decide to go to an orphanage and adopt a child.

• You two walked around the orphanage and talked to a few of the kids before deciding on who to adopt to which once you both made a decision you two filled out the paper work to adopt the kid and then you two went home with your now adopted child.

• Turns out this kid was actually a huge fan of art but never had the confidence to try to make some art. Black Widow had started teaching them a few things about art.

• By the end of the day your child has made a lovely picture of you, Black Widow, and themselves that is hanging on the fridge.

=============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• It kinda happened suddenly when you were heading to your car from getting some groceries you spotted a little kid in a alleyway all alone to which you managed to help the kid and get them to trust you enough to get into your car.