Director D x OC Katrina

(A/n) This oc isn't mine its Shy Moon aka Pinklightningmc oc! She also made the image above and has some nice books on her Wattpad account. This is kinda in the Danganronpa Poptropica au book just without the killing game. This is in Katrina's POV as well, anyways hope you enjoy.

[Two Truths and a Lie Game]

It was a normal day in Redemption Heaven. Everyone was either hanging out with other people, just chilling in one of the rooms, or are doing whatever with their talents. I was just sitting in the cafeteria where a few other people were in sitting and eating. I saw Magic Grape, Ringmaster Raven, Ruby aka Muddy Kid, and Speedy Catfish were talking about some sort of game night which made me kinda curious. I snapped out of my thoughts as I seen Magic Grape walking over to where I was eating. "Hey Katrina how are you doing?" She asked me to which I responded with "I'm doing alright thanks for asking Magic Grape." I said to her to which she smiles at me before she starts talking to me again. "So me and a few of the others were planning on having a fun little game night tonight and I was wondering if you would want to join us?" Magic Grape asked me to which I said "Sure it sounds like fun when does it start and where?" I said to Magic Grape to which she says "It starts at 7:30pm in the game room. Can't wait to see you there." Magic Grape says to me as she waves goodbye to me while walking to some of the other people in the cafeteria to tell them about the game night. (It does indeed sound like fun. I wonder if he will join as well.) I thought to myself as I was thinking about a certain boy who was known as the Ultimate Agent. He has indeed struck my interest since we all first got here to Redemption Heaven. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a hand being waved in my face. That hand belonging to the person I was thinking about Director D. "Oh hello Director D is something wrong?" I asked him to which he responds with "Hello Katrina I was wondering If you were also going to the game night that Magic Grape mentioned to me about?" He asked me which kinda surprised me I never really thought he would be into playing games. (Hm guess everyone is full of surprises.) I thought to myself as I responded with "Yeah I was thinking about joining the game night it sounds like lot's of fun." I said with a grin on my face. "I see that's wonderful to hear hopefully both of us could play a game together during game night." Director D says to me as I nodded my head while saying "If you're prepared to lose to me then I wish you luck." I said in a jokily competitive tone in my voice. Director D chuckles lightly and says "Well I do enjoy a strong challenge. I accepted that challenge see you later tonight then." Director D says to me as we both said farewell to each other. I did a silent cheer to myself as I finished eating my food and went to put my dishes away before returning to my dorm room to relax for a while before the game night.
==============================
"Please tell me I wasn't the only one who just saw Katrina and Director D talking with each other *yawns*." Ruby says to Magic Grape as they were in the game room looking at the games they could play and making sure everything is ready for tonight. "They were talking Ruby I think they were planning to complete with each other at some of the game which I think was a sneaky excuse Director D used just to have more time with Katrina." Magic Grape says to Ruby with a laugh then suddenly gets an idea. "Hey since were all still fairly new with each other what if we have the game Two Truths and a Lie. That way those two can maybe drop hints that they like each other and finally go out." Magic Grape says to Ruby who looks a bit surprised for a moment before saying "*yawns* That does sound like a decent plan Magic Grape. Though how do you know that they like each other?" Ruby asked Magic Grape who response with "Just between you and me Ruby but both of them at different times told me about their crush on each other." Magic Grape says to Ruby who nods her head as they continue making sure everything is ready for game night. "Kinda like how you have a crush on you Ringmaster Raven?" Ruby says to Magic Grape who looks shocked at what she said while very flustered.
==============================
It was almost time for the game night so I decided to get up from where I was sitting in my room and was heading out into the hallway. I saw that some other people were walking out or were hanging around in the hallway chatting with each other or most likely heading to the game night. I started walking to the stairs that lead to the second floor and see Director D walking up ahead. I guess he sense someone behind him because he turns around and sees me. "Oh hello Katrina good to see you." Director D says to me with a grin on his face. "Hello Director D I hope your prepared for a challenge." I said to him with a confident smirk on my face to which he has one as well. "I don't perfer to go down without a fight good luck." Director D says to me with a small chuckle at the end of his sentence as I laughed as well. We both walked towards the game room where the game night was being held in and went inside.
==============================
Inside of the game room some people were already there like Mars Okunobu, Anastasia, Speedy Catfish, Dr.Hare, Binary Bard, Eon, and Ruby. "Oh hey you two glad you made it." Speedy Catfish says to me and Director D. "Magic Grape and Ringmaster Raven are bringing in some *yawns* snacks and drinks for us they should be back in a few minutes but for now you two *yawns* can go play some games and have a great time." Ruby says to us as both me and Director D decided to join Mars and Anastasia with a game of Uno. Few minutes later like Ruby said Magic Grape and Ringmaster Raven have returned with snacks and drinks for everyone. "Oh Katrina, Director D hello glad you to made it." Magic Grape says to us as we said hello to her and Ringmaster Raven who placed the snacks and drinks at a table before they left the table and started playing games as well. Everyone was having lots of fun with this game night lot's of chatting and laughing was happening. Uno was indeed lot's of fun as well I even won a few rounds of Uno. Anyways it was a bit over an hour since game night started and then we hear Magic Grape say something. "Hey everyone were about to play Two Truths and a Lie come join the circle if you wanna join." She says as I decided to join in the game it seemed pretty harmless plus Director D also joined in so maybe I can get some information out of this hopefully. Anyways pretty much all of us were in the circle and the rules are if your name is said you give two truths and a lie and the person who said your name has to guess what the lie is. If they figured out the lie they chose who goes next to give Two Truths and a Lie along with who has to guess. But if they guessed wrong the person who gave the two truths and a lie chooses the person who has to guess the Two Truths and a Lie of the person who was incorrect. Anyways Magic Grape decided to go first with her two truths and a lie and Ringmaster Raven was gonna guess. "Okay here is my two truths and a lie." Magic Grape says before she tells us three things.