Mustachio Grande x Director D

(A/n) I know this is a odd idea if a ship but let me explain. So I created a wheel a few days ago with some Poptropica villains on it and thought Hey let the wheel choose two villains for me to make a one shot for. Then the wheel landed on Mustachio Grande and Director D. So if you see some odd ships here that's why lol. This will be in third person by the way. Anyways hope you enjoy this.

{Target Practice}
Mustachio Grande was practicing his aim with some moving targets in the training area of the secret hideout for all the villains. As he was practicing his target practice he hears somebody walking into the training area and turns around to see Director D with his own gun in hand. "Howdy there Director D guess you also wanted to do some early morning training as well?" Mustachio says to Director D as he responds to Mustachio saying "Good morning to you as well Mustachio and yes I was wanting to get some practice with my new gun I have gotten recently and see how well the gun works." Director D says to Mustachio as he sets his gun up as Mustachio come up with an idea. "How about we have a little challenge between each other partner? Who can shoot the most targets within a time limit." Mustachio says as this got Director D's attention as he says "A challenge does seem like a good idea though what would the reward be?" Director D asked Mustachio who thinks for a minute before saying "How about whoever loses has to do the others chores for a week?" Mustachio says as Director D thinks for a moment before saying "That sounds like a good deal. Let's shake on it." Director D says as they both shook hand agree with the deal as Director D gets his phone and sets a timer for 5 minutes. "You ready to lose to the sharpest shooter in the Wild West?" Mustachio says as Director D says "That will be only a dream for you as I never miss my shots with my targets." Director D says as he got ready himself as he counts down from five to one as the timer starts guns go off and targets are hit left and right with bullets. Soon enough the timer goes off after five minutes as Mustachio and Director D stop shooting their guns and started counting the targets they hit. Although they triple checked their scores the results still shocked them both. "We both tied at 55 targets each. This has to be a record of some sort." Mustachio says as he adjusted his hat as Director D says "I guess since we both tied we will just do our our own chores for the week. But I don't see a issue with that as this was actually a fun challenge to do." Director D says to Mustachio as Mustachio response with "You're right about that partner this was indeed a swell match. Along with that bet we made your right as well as since neither of us lost neither of us suffer from consequences." Mustachio says as him and Director D shook hands again as a way to say good game. Then they both cleaned up the bullet shells off the ground and then made their way to the dining area to get some breakfast after they both had a fun time training with each other.