Speeding Spike x Crusher

This was a request by Jjdogasaur on Discord. I hope you all enjoy.

{Speedy Recovery}

Well looks like Speeding Spike learned to be more cautious while training a little bit to late as he had a bit of a spill while he was doing some parkour. How bad of a spill well he has broken his left leg so he has to stay on crutches for a few weeks and rest. It was kinda difficult at first for him to figure out the crutches a first but by the end of the day he has gotten used to them. But while he is recovering Crusher his loving strong boyfriend took it upon himself to take care of him while he was recovering from his broken leg. "Hey Spike dinner is ready. Come sit down at the table." Crusher says from the kitchen as Speeding Spike pauses the show he was watching in the living room and get up from the couch while using his crutches and says "Okay I'm coming to the table Crusher." Speeding Spike says as he makes his way to the table and sits down before setting his crutches up to where he can use them after he was done eating. Not long after Speeding Spike sits down Crusher comes to the table with dinner which was spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce and some toasted butter bread on the side. "Crusher dinner looks amazing as always." Speeding Spike says as Crusher response with "Thanks I looked up the recipe and thought it looked good so I decided to make it hopefully it's as good as it looks." Crusher says as they both started to eat their dinner. Dinner turned out to be pretty good and once they were both done Crusher cleaned up and made sure that Speeding Spike didn't try to help mostly because he wanted his lover to rest and take it easy due to his broken leg. So while Crusher was cleaning up Speeding Spike was on the couch with his broken leg propped up watching tv once again. Once Crusher finished cleaning up he joins Speeding Spike on the couch and his gives Speeding Spike a small kiss on the lips before they both started cuddling with each other as they watched whatever was on tv. It was now around 9:35pm so Crusher was carrying Speeding Spike up the stairs to their bedroom and made sure his broken leg was propped up correctly before going back downstairs and getting Speeding Spike's crutches and bringing them back upstairs. Once he gets back into the bedroom with the crutches him and Speeding Spike get changed into their PJs and got settled into bed together. For a while before they have fallen asleep they were cuddling with each other, giving each other small kisses, and whispering sweet things into each other's ears. Crusher waited until Speeding Spike had finally fallen asleep Crusher whisper's out loud but not loud enough to wake Speeding Spike "I love you my little green hedgehog." Once he whispered that out loud and saying his lovers little nickname that only Crusher calls him Crusher finally closes his eyes and falls asleep.