Nervous Painter x Black Widow

This was another lovely request by PoptropicaFanatic with another lovely oc of theirs Nervous Painter. I hope you all enjoy!

{New Art Piece plus some Compliments!}

Nervous Painter was seen at her desk on a new painting that she was working on. As she was working on her painting Black Widow walks over to her and looks at the painting. Waiting for the right moment to say something to Nervous Painter she says "That's a lovely painting your working on dear." To which after she heard that from Black Widow this causes Nervous Painter to freeze up and start blushing bright red as she isn't used to hearing compliments about her art work. Black Widow loved seeing Nervous Painter getting flustered at her whenever she gave her a compliment but she also loves seeing her art work whenever Nervous Painter was done with a new art piece. So after Nervouse Painter recovered from her flustered moment she thanked Black Widow as she went back to working on the painting while Black Widow sat down next to her to watch her work since she enjoys watch Nervous Painter paint something new on a blank canvas. It seems no matter how many times Black Widow gives Nervous Painter compliments Nervous Paint will always get so flustered by them every time. Soon enough Nervous Painter finished the painting she was working on and her and Black Widow found a good place on the wall to hang the new painting.