When they get jealous

This scenario was requested by PoptropicaFanatic on here. Seems like somebody really wanted to see the villains get jealous....joking obviously anyways I hope you all enjoy!

=============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• He's usually pretty protective over you whenever he's getting jealous. But it's pretty rare to see him getting jealous.

• Let's say you were talking to somebody and while you two were chatting Ringmaster Raven actually walks up from behind you and wrapped his arms around you making it seem like he's just hugging you.

• But from the person who your talking to perspective Ringmaster Raven is giving them a intimidating glare and with him being pretty tall that definitely spooked them a bit but not enough for you to be suspicious about them having to suddenly leave.

=============================
{Binary Bard}

• He tries to deny that he gets jealous but it's pretty obvious whenever he does get jealous.

• One day you were chatting with an old guy friend you haven't seen in a while and when Binary Bard saw you hugging them let's just say they found himself a new target.

• While you and your friend were chatting you see your friends face look from happy to fear as he sees several robotic arms come from Binary Bard and towards your friend. You were able to stop Binary Bard from harming your friend after telling them that he was in a relationship with somebody else. Binary Bard did apologize for their actions after you threatened to not give him any attention for a week. You also teased him about being jealous.

=============================
{Dr.Hare}

• Whenever he's jealous he often feels self conscious about himself and if he was even good enough for you.

• You can tell if he gets jealous because of his rabbit ears dripping down and him looking sad and being very quiet.

• You usually hold his hand or pull him into a hug while chatting with the person who was making Dr.Hare feel jealous to which makes him feel better and he often feels bad for acting like this but you reassure him that it's okay.

=============================
{Black Widow}

• It's hard to tell if she's actually jealous or she's just competing with the other person with who can do the better pick up line.

• Though if push comes to shove she will just re-apply her red lipstick and start kissing you on the lips and then placing several kisses all over your face.

• You wouldn't be allowed to clean the lipstick kisses off until you two get home. But that's her way of showing people that you are hers and nobody elses.

=============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• Whenever she's jealous she might make the person she's jealous at have a bit of a unlucky situation like maybe them having a flat tire or something like that.

• Though she will make sure people get a warning that you are off limits based of her stare. If she sees somebody flirting with you or you being uncomfortable she will not hesitate to interfere.

• She might've also knocked out a creep once with her purse because she put some heavy thing in her purse as a just in case situation.

=============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• If Daphne gets jealous she will either try to get that person possessed by a ghost or scare them with a ghost story.

• She might've also once pretend to slowly started to get possessed when a dude wouldn't leave you two alone just to get them to back off and leave you two alone.