Amelia x Reader x Red Baroness

This is a funny one shot that I was inspired to do thanks to a funny discord conversation I had with a friend where Amelia and Red Baroness fight for the custody of the player aka you. Also sorry it took me a while to get this done I was in a fight with a toaster as the song "Never Gonna Give You Up" played as boss music....I lost to the toaster by the way. (This is a joke I didn't fight a toaster) I hope you all enjoy!

{You should live with me not her!}

So out of everything you the player have dealt with being in a custody battle between Red Baroness and Amelia. So while you were eating some toast you were hearing Amelia and Red Baroness arguing in your house as Ack was next to you watching this happen. "Amelia you have a shop to run and always get distracted by unicorns. I actually know how to take care of people and pets might I add that my ship is massive so they can have their own room as well." Red Baroness says to Amelia as Amelia responds with "You actually steal stuff and sell them to the player. Second of all Ack is a monkey you brought with you from Monkey Wrench Island and before that you nearly cause me and the player to be stranded on that island had we not fix up the plane. Also it's more likely that you will get caught by the police or something bad happening to you where as if the player stays here they aren't as likely to get hurt." To which after Amelia said that Red Baroness laughed and said "You do realize that you pretty much left the player to run around Fairytale Island alone where they caused Rumpelstiltskin to escape because you weren't watching them at all. You were looking at the unicorns instead of making sure the player was okay and well." Red Baroness says as they both continue to argue as you and ack decided to step outside to get some fresh air. While you and ack were outside Rumpelstiltskin actually shows up looking confused. "Hey hero care to explain why the shop and the ship don't have the owners in them?" Rumpelstiltskin asked you as you explained what was happening inside of your house and where they were at while Ack was sitting on your shoulder looking at Rumpelstiltskin. "So they are fighting for custody over you? Since when were you adopted by them?" Rumpelstiltskin says as you shrugged still trying to process what was happening all you knew was this was going to be a very long day for you and Ack. Including a very confused Rumpelstiltskin.