Are they ticklish?

(A/n) Thanks to the discord server I'm in I got this idea so I hope you all enjoy.

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• He probably never knew he is ticklish or not until you got your answer by accident.

• You just walked downstairs and saw Raven was sitting on the couch looking lost in his own thoughts so you decide to join him on the couch and gave him a side hug which you touched his waist.

• He suddenly jolts a bit startled but also a small laugh comes out of his mouth which made both of you confused until you realized he was ticklish when you tried it again he laughed again.

• You two just laughed about it and relaxed on the couch watching TV.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• He is but has been trying to keep it a secret so that way you don't do a tickle attack on him unfortunately the secret gets exposed.

• You two were just chilling on the couch cuddling when you suddenly moved your hand over his stomach and he flinched a but trying to hide a snicker from coming out of his mouth.

• You notice and decided to do it again which he flinched again and you heard him laugh to which when he saw your smirk he got up and started running to which you chased after him.

• You caught him and started tickling him like crazy making him laugh so much while begging you to stop. You do stop after a few minutes but he secretly is planning his revenge on you when you both return to the couch.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He is and can't hide the fact he is ticklish. No matter how hard he tries he can't to save his life.

• You too were messing around with each other and then it turned into you tackling him and then you start tickling him.

• This then turns into a huge laugh storm from him as he tries to get you to stop for some time.

• You do stop when his face turns red and he was trying to catch his breath while you hugged him to which he hugged you back.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She isn't really but she finds it funny to see your attempts at finding her ticklish spot.

• You thought she was ticklish since you haven't really seen or heard many people that weren't ticklish.

• You tried many times and every attempt you did was nothing but a bust.

• But to Black Widow she was only laughing at your attempts and thought they were cute.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• She isn't ticklish at all sadly but she thought your attempts at finding out if she was actually ticklish were enjoyable to watch.

• She loved how you tried so many tricks and plans in hopes of seeing her laugh from her tickling it honestly sent you mixed messages. You didn't know if you made her laugh from tickling or from the failed attempt.

• Your determination was very amusing to Gretchen so is that really a bad thing in the end.

• She then gets curious if you were ticklish so she decided to think of her own plan to figure that out.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She is and when you found out it became a game of cat and mouse.

• You knew she was ticklish because she told you before so you had a fun advantage because she didn't know if you were or weren't ticklish.

• If she was teasing you playfully you would start chasing her threatening to tickle her which she doesn't hesitate to run away.

• Once you catch her you start tickling her to make her pay which she can't stop laughing and even snorts a few times. Once you feel satisfied you stop and help her get up and she secretly plans her revenge on you.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• He didn't understand what being ticklish was until you told him what it means but he still is quite unsure if he is or not.

• He knows you are also trying to figure that out which he thinks it's adorable to see you try and see if he is or not.

• Once you tried several times you ran out of ideas so you surrendered to figuring out if he was ticklish and believed he isn't ticklish at all.

• You to just enjoy each other's cuddle time when he suddenly gets curious if you're ticklish at all.

==============================
{Director D}

• He is and is very good at hiding the fact he is ticklish until you find out about his ticklish spot.

• You found out about his ticklish spot which was his hips when you gave him a side hug and he flinched  and then looks like he was about to laugh.

• Once he realizes you knew he panics as you messed with him for a bit then stopped after some time just to give him a break.

• He then decided to figure out if you were ticklish or not for..."research purposes".

==============================