Ebony Yami x Crusher

This is a request by Bubbles on Discord! The image above is Bubble's OC. I hope you all enjoy!

{Comfort and Conversations}

Crusher and his joyfriend Ebony have known each other for quite some time. Crusher knows that Ebony's schedule is quite busy and chaotic from getting injured during fea fight club, fea is constantly tired during their training sessions and much more with how far fea pushes feaself to far. Crusher decided to take it into his own hands and take care of Ebony and will make sure fea will have a nice day off. Crusher decided to surprise Ebony the next day at fea's apartment to which it was a nice surprise to Ebony. "Oh hey Crusher what brings you here?" Ebony asked Crusher as fea let's Crusher into fea apartment. "Well Ebony I wanted to visit you because you need to take a day off. You have been over working yourself to much so today your having a day off." Crusher says as him and before Ebony could even say or decline the offer Crusher has already brought Ebony to feas couch and tells fea to stay there as he went into Ebony's kitchen to make fea and himself something to drink. A few minutes later Crusher returns to Ebony with two mugs of hot cocoa and hands one of the mugs to Ebony. "Thanks Crusher this is very kind of you." Fea says to Crusher as he joined Ebony on the couch and says "Of course Ebony your my joyfriend and you need to take care of yourself as well. Your body needs to have breaks Ebony." Crusher says to Enony as they both cuddled on the couch drinking hot cocoa while talking to each other about many things. Ebony talked to Crusher about the fight club, and some of fea college classes. "It seems you really enjoy both your Economics class and Criminal Justice class huh?" Crusher says while listening to Ebony talk about fea college classes to which fea says "Yeah I really do enjoy those classes very much they are quite fun classes to do." Ebony says as Crusher and feas kept talking for a while as they cuddled on Ebony's couch. Ebony also tells Crusher about her training of Tessenjustu and Hapkido. "It sounds like you really are getting better and better at both Tessenjustuand Hapkido. Just remind me not to mess with you when you have a hand fan out." Crusher says with a small laugh afterwards to which made Enony laugh as well. Their mugs that once had hot cocoa in them were now empty and on the table in front of the couch as both Ebony and Crusher have fallen asleep while cuddling each other. Both Crusher and Ebony had smiles on their faces as they were asleep holding each other very close.