They react to you passing out PT.2

Part two of the previous post that was requested by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy!

==============================
Crusher

• Oh boy he was lucky to catch you just as you started to fall to the ground. He immediately layed you down in bed.

• He made sure you stayed hydrated and ate something after he scolded you for not taking proper care of yourself.

• Crusher made sure you stayed in bed as you were resting. He refused to have you get out of bed unless you needed the bathroom. That's the only reason you can leave the bed.

• By the end of the day Crusher would cuddle with you as the two of you fall asleep in each other's arms.

==============================
Speeding Spike

• This boy isn't just super fast with his powers. He super fast to panic to which Crusher or somebody would have to calm him down while helping you out.

• If you needed something when you wake up he doesn't care he will run to any store in order to get what you needed.

• You both would also relax by watching random shows/movies with each other.

• By the end of the day you two fall asleep cuddling as a movie was playing on tv.

==============================
Ratman

• Ratman saw how exhausted you looked so he immediately helps you into bed just as you were close to passing out.

• The day was spent with him taking care of you along with many cuddles with him and some of his pet rats.

• You both would watch something on tv as you both would either talk about random thing that are happening in the show or making fun of a certain scene.

• You two fall asleep with a few pet rats on the two of you as you were both cuddled with each other.

==============================
Sir Rebral

• He managed to catch you with his levitation powers and lays you down on the bed so that way you could rest.

• He took care of the house chores, made you and himself something to eat, and made sure you were as comfortable as you could be.

• You both cuddled with each other throughout the day when Sir Rebral was done with everything.

• You both fall asleep at 9:30pm but Sir Rebral kisses your head before he falls asleep cuddling with you very close.

==============================
Copycat

• Copycat made sure you were staying in bed after you had passed out from overworking yourself.

• You will definitely expect to have at least one Copycat with you unless you're using the bathroom.

• One will be cuddling you, one will be taking care of the chores in the house, one will be cooking food for you all too eat.

• You definitely will be falling asleep cuddling with at least three Copycats by the end of the day.

==============================
Betty Jetty

• She heard a loud thud and found you on the ground unconscious. She almost thought that you were joking but you weren't to which she panics.

• She gets you into bed and quickly calls Crusher asking for some help to helping you out. He managed to calm Betty Jetty down and then explains what she would need to do.

• She will pretty much be your personal servant and get you whatever you want. Don't test her because she will go to any store in order to get you what you need.

• By the end of the day she's exhausted along with you so the two of you watched a movie while cuddling with each other and sleeping in each other's arms.

==============================